Chapter 14

Y/n POV :
I woke up I must have passed out as I had a whiskey bottle in my hand half spilt on noodles carpet , I looked up and saw noodle still asleep on her bed . I sat up and began to walk out to get Some painkillers for my hangover headache . As I made my way down the stairs I stopped as I heard two voices coming from the lounge .
" cracker ass you've fucked up this time , baby girl forgave you so many times and you still pull this shit ." I sat there confused and frozen as I eagerly awaited to listen for more .
" mate I can't remember shit about it ! All I know is that she got up and left when I was awake I barely remember her !" I was even more confused who is her ?
" you cracker ass you can't remember joining up with a random girl when yours was kidnapped the fuck ! " he punched murdoc in the nose and began to walk towards the stairs I raced to the bathroom and locked myself in . He's been with someone else ? I cried yet again not knowing what to do , it felt like he had left me all over again .
" y/n baby girl could I come in ?" I heard Russel whisper as he knocked gently on the door , I wiped my eyes and sniffed as I unlocked the door and let him in .i tucked my head into my knees and cried as he patted my back . After a few more minutes I stood up and just left ignoring everybody , I walked down the street hungover , sad and in last nights clothes . When I got to my house , the insurance company had boarded up the smashed windows but the house was dirty and still messy as I hadn't been in here for a while . I searched every cupboard until I found some alcohol, I should really stop drinking . I shook my head to myself and continued anyway I guessed it would help some how .

I made my way through 2 bottles of vodka before realising there was no more ,   All I had left was a few cigarettes. I sat on the floor just as I heard a car pull up
" y/n?" I turned my head to see Caleb standing at the door .
" Hi caleb! What's up ?" I stumbled a bit as I got up and lazily along my arm around him .he inhaled sharply probably smelling the alcohol in my breath as he removed my arms from around him .
"Erm came to checkup on you , what happened here ?"i laughed and walked clumsily to the sofa .
" long story short it god smashed up by some drug dealers ." He walked over awkwardly and laughed awkwardly.
" well . The shop is opening again ! Will you be working with me again ?" I sighed and nodded :
" I don't see why not ." He nodded and stood up and quickly walked towards the door .
" great we start tomorrow I suggest you sober up , byeeeeee." He walked out in a hurry and I sat there as I groaned at the thought of having to go back to work.

Murdoc pov

"Where's y/n?" I said as Russel came down the stairs .
" she left ." He carried on walking into the kitchen as I stood up and walked after him quickly .
" where mate , she knows doesn't she ."He groaned and turned to me punching me in my already broken nose . I screamed in pain as I glared harshly at him before storming out and going to the car .  I sped down the road to y/n's house hearing music blaring , I stepped out the car and walked inside seeing her looking through the cupboards
"Where's that wine I know it's somewhere . " she mumbled to herself as she smashed a glass on the floor but was not phased by it .she was obviously already drunk . As I stepped forward she stood up and held a half empty wine bottle in her hand ." Got you , little shit ." She opened it and took a swig and then turned to me and screamed ." HOLY SHIT CREEP, give me a bloody heart attack love god ." She pushed past me to go to the lounge ignoring me .
" can I speak to you love ." She yet again ignored me turning the TV up full volume and drinking more of the wine .
I shouted over the tv Noise " I didn't mean to upset you ." She paused it and turned around her eyes serious ." Didn't think of that when you fucked someone else ha , you'll be lucky if ya see these tits again ." She walked upstairs and locked her door as I stood there in disbelief and confusion