Rebirth

In the shinigami realm, a new Shinigami arose from the ground.. "Hey, it's a newcomer." one of the shinigami told him. "Hey, I heard there was a shinigami who went to the human world. Do any of you know where he is? " he asked all the shinigami. The shinigami stared at him for a second. "Geez you can at least introduce yourself before you start asking questions. What's your name? " the shinigami overlord asked. "My name is...." he thought for a second".. I don't know what it is. ." He failed to remember. After a moment of shocked silence they all start laughing. "Wow! You don't even know your own name? What a mess. " the shinigami overlord said shaking his head in dismay. "Will you just tell me where he is? " he asked. It grew quiet for a second. "He's over at that cave like he's always been. " The shinigami over lord responded. The new shinigami thanked them. He left the group of shinigami and went to the cave they spoke of. As he goes up this staircase, he sees another shinigami. "Hello?" He slightly mumbles a little. "Oh. Oh, hi!" The other shinigami said. "Are you the one who went to the human world? " he asked. "Yes, by the way, my name's Ryuk. What's yours?" Ryuk asked. "Umm I don't know," he still failed to remember. "This is the death note of the man I met known as Light Yagami. He was interesting. He tried to surpass god, but he didn't succeed. He was only human. Would you like to see the death note?" Ryuk asked. "Sure," he responded. When he touched the death note, everything turned white.