Character profile of the new characters

This is a profile of the new three characters who are now in this fanfiction. None of these characters were actually in the series so they're all made up. This is meant to give a little background on the characters because I don't intend on giving any boring backstory of any of the characters but I may reference some things in the story.

Roy- 22 years old; born in New Jersey, USA;he's a make-up artist/master of disguise. He is capable of disguising himself to look like anyone or anything, he obviously can't look microscopic or anything smaller than the human body can take form of. E.g. he can disguise himself as a fire hydrant but he can't disguise himself to look like a piece of newspaper. However, he can look like a stack of newspapers. He is a convicted convict of theft but he was somehow given a pardon by the president of the United States. He tends to be loud and somewhat obnoxious at times but he is somewhat the spirit of the team. He makes the better of things.

Margaret- 25 years old; born in Amsterdam; She's a natural born assassin who was abducted as a baby and became an assassin. She's also a very deceptive influence on people.  She's not a sadistic murderer who loves to kill, but she knows how to kill and she does it for a living. When she's not killing people, she acts like any other regular women her age. She is an open sociable person but she manages to stay focused.

Tim-22 years old; born in some place in New York; he was adopted by two parents who were rich but were one day killed in a car accident. He is an introverted nerd who loves computers and technology.  He is basically the "Matt" in the group.  He is very shy and timid but once you get to know him,  he'll never shut up. He's one of the world's greatest hackers and programmers.

Hopefully this gives you some insight on the new characters.