Second Kira encounter

Kira went solo for awhile. He continued judgement over others for 2 more weeks  without any change. Over the course of these two weeks, 1,660,300 criminals died of heart attacks. Only 2 of them were natural heart attacks that Kira didn't have any involvement with but people assume Kira did it. Kira and Ryuk would eat apples every now and then. Kira would manipulate an innocent person to buy the apples but he only did this once a week. The innocent person would buy enough apples to last them a week. To prevent suspicion, he manipulated them prior, to buy tons of apples every week as their lifestyle.

  One day, while Kira was walking with his death note, he saw another shinigami. There was a large crowd so he couldn't see if he was following someone or if they were alone but the shinigami looked familiar. He knew it at the tip of his tongue but he couldn't quite make out where he saw the shinigami. The shinigami had spiked up hair and he had piercings on his ears, nose, and his wings. The shinigami wore black glasses that had a skull picture on them. He had skull figurines and chains wrapped around his body. You could say he is the death god version of a biker.

   Kira didn't say anything to the shinigami but he wrote down what seemed like tons of names!  He didn't write his name in the death note because he can't kill another shinigami with the death note. Kira and Ryuk kept walking along the sidewalk and then Kira stopped.

   "You said that you dropped a second notebook back long ago when I was Light, right?" Kira asked him. "I think so." Ryuk thought. "How exactly did you get that second notebook?" Kira asked another question. "I tricked the Shinigami King out of another death note." Ryuk told him. "So what happens if I drop the death note I have on accident?" Kira asked. "Don't! If you do, you'll lose that death note forever and you'll eventually die because you can't expand your lifespan anymore!" Ryuk warned him. "Got it then, I'll need to get another notebook." Kira grinned.

   "In due time, the person the shinigami was following will eventually become the second Kira. I just know it." Kira told Ryuk. "Why didn't you try to find out who it was?" Ryuk was confused. "I wrote down everyone's names, I'll see him again." Kira spoke.

   "Well in the meantime, I need to get another death note." Kira smiled again. "How are you going to go back to the Shinigami Realm if you still haven't learned how to fly?" Ryuk looked worried. "I was going to ask you to fly me back there." Kira said with sadness. Disappointment flushed through Ryuk's face. "Fine, but only if you get me another apple." Ryuk requested. "Thank." Kira shook his hand.