Kira returns

"Eh." Ryuk is confused. "Aaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The shinigami scream and panic as memories of a man flashed right before his eyes. The shinigami realizes that he is the reincarnation of Light Yagami! Everything goes silent. "Hi Ryuk. Nice to see ya again." Light (Kira) introduces himself again. Ryuk suddenly hears Light's voice, realizing what just happened."Oh, so that's what happens to humans who use the death note. Nice seeing you too Light." Ryuk tells Light. "Don't call me Light anymore; I am now Kira! Mwahahahahahaha!" Kira yells. He continued to do his sinister laugh for awhile. "Now no one can stop me. I have truly become god. Now then, how do I go to the human world?" Kira asks. "You can't. " Ryuk responded. A chill went down Kira's spine. "What do you mean I can't go!? Tell me Ryuk!" He starts screaming at Ryuk. "It's a universal law that shinigami aren't supposed to reclaim their memories from their human form. Right now, you shouldn't even be alive! You should be in nothingness! " Ryuk responds. Kira smirks. "Ha, I'm alive right now! Also,  you acted as if you didn't know what happens to humans when they die but now you're telling me universal rules! Ryuk, what are you not telling me? " he asks. "I'm not obligated to answer you." Ryuk responds. "Fine then. I'll eventually figure it out Ryuk. So how did you get to the human world? " he persists. "The portal is behind you." Kira turns around and sees a blue circle. He walked towards it and looked into the portal. He sees the human world. "Ryuk, can I have my death note back?" He asks. "Sure.", he passes the death note to Kira.  "I hereby relinquish my ownership of the death note." Ryuk recites. "I hereby declare ownership of the death note." Kira declares.