Chapter 1 (editted)

John awoken from his slumber, feeling some light shine in his eyes. The curtains were slid a bit open, making light pour into the room.

He sat up and rubbed his eyes, his shirt hanging off his shoulder slightly. He pulled it back up to its normal place.

John flipped himself off the bed and yawned, stretching. "Damn.." He cursed, his neck slightly hurting when he tilted it to the left side.

John walked into the bathroom connected to his room and looks at himself in the mirror, "HOLY SHI-" He yelled when he saw his reflection. Damn was he ugly.

He had eye bags that made him look like some fucking zombie. And his hair was messed up like he fell off the Empire State Building and landed in a bush full of bird droppings.

His eyes were so red, it looked like he had a staring contest with the wall. John immediately started to clean himself up. He took a shower, brushed his teeth, put eye drops in his eyes, and put on some clothes.

When he looked back into the mirror, he thought he looked okay. "Hmm... I feel like I'm missing something.." He says looking around and noticed his hair gel, reaching for it.

He then stopped and pulled his hand back. "Nah, I'll stick with my regular hair." He says, checking himself before he walked out. But he could've sworn he saw something behind him.

Must've been my shadow?, He thought and walked out. He opened his bedroom door and walked out the room, staring at the dim lit hallway, suddenly getting chills up his spine.

"Why am I so.... scared all of a sudden?" He asks quietly. Ignoring his fear, he walks down the hall and down the stairs.

John jumped off the second step and looks around, noticing that his father wasn't around. He saw a plate with pancakes on the table and walks over, eating the pancake slowly since he wasn't that hungry.

John saw a note and picked it up, reading the words on the small, white paper.

I've gone out to go grocery shopping. The fridge is running out of food :/
-Dad

John looks at the fridge and gets up, opening the doors and like he wrote down, there was barely any food.

He closed the door and turned around, not noticing the fresh blood hand print on the doors handle.

"No problem." He smiled as the last customer finally left. He breathed out a soft sigh. "Finally..." He says and walks out of the cafe, locking the door.

John immediately started walking home, since he didn't have a car yet. He arrived at his house quite earlier than expected and walked onto the front yard, feeling a sudden breeze hit his skin. Looking around, he noticed something moving in the shadows. "Hello?" He asks in the total darkness.

John looked around to see if he could sense a presence near. And like he thought, there was another presence. When the person or thing didn't answer John gave up thinking what or who it will be. "Must've been a cat or something.." He says quietly and walked inside the house.

John closes the door and locked the lock on the handle. He sighed tiredly and went up stairs, not bothering to say goodnight to his father in the kitchen. (Or so he thought).

John changed to his loose shirt and comfortable sweatpants, falling backwards on his bed. He closed his heavy eyes and felt his numb body finally rest.

The blond boy watched John through the window of his room and jumped in, landing on the ground with not a sound. He looked at the sleeping boy and walked over, crawling on top of the male sleeping.

"I wish I could have you" He said and started to-