Chapter 7

Arlo slammed the door open, walking towards John slowly, who was asleep peacefully in the corner.

The light haired male looked down at the other, thinking it was quite adorable. "Cute." He mutters, crouching down.

John heard footsteps walking towards him and opens his eyes tiredly rubbing them. "O-oh-" He starts tiredly but then gets pulled onto his feet, wincing at the pain on his thighs.

Arlo notices him wince and picks John up, bridal style, walking out the door. John, however, was too tired to care what was happening and fell asleep.

The blondes face turned a small slight shade of pink while carrying the boy out the room. He hears the door bell ring and looks at the male in his arms, somehow not wanting to let him go.

Arlo clicks his tongue and walks to the door, kicking it open. He walks out and goes to the black car, the driver, who is the person that called, "So I see you've already did it with him?" The male teased, winking at Arlo. The blonde just gives him a glare and scowl.

"And how do you know?" He coldly snaps back, placing the male in the car seat. "Just be careful with him."

"So you're worried." The other purple haired man responded. "Don't worry, I never promised I'll play nice." He winked, making Arlo give him a cold stare.

"Just kidding. I'll go easy. I will pay you the money tomorrow when you get him back." That was the final words before the man got back into the car and drove away.

Arlo quietly stood there, watching them drive away, feeling worried for.... some odd reason.

John opened his eyes slowly, to be chained to the wall of a dark room. He pulls at the chains furiously. I swear to fucking god Arlo must've not done this while I was-

John hears a door open and a man, who did not look familiar, walk toward him. The black haired man scooted back as much as he can.

"Oh my.." The man's voice made John feel uncomfortable. He looked to to the side to avoid the man's gaze.

Purple-head then gets a hold of Johns chin, examining his face while John tried to pull away, squirming from his touch.

"Don't try and escape." The unfamiliar man says, holding him still. John looks away again, eyes closed and lips pursed.

This is worst than Arlo cutting me.. John thought helplessly as the man started to kiss his neck, the chains rattling as John pulled on them, wishing it was a dream.

Arlo how could you..

DANG I DID LIKE 4 CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY!? I'M ON A ROLE :') Which means this book is gonna end sooner than later :'(

But... DO NOT WORRY :DDD

I'm thinking of making a new book, since I am thinking of making one, a new one!