Chapter 4

John dropped the phone, suddenly feeling a random burning sensation in his chest. His breathing was ragged from the sudden scream and his ears hurt like hell.

    John, shaking, slowly picked up the phone, seeing it cracked. "S-shit.." He quietly stammered, tossing the phone on the couch.

    He slowly stood up, still shaking. "W-what was t-that..?" His breathe suddenly hitched and he dropped to the ground, feeling a sudden pain in his chest. He coughed violently into his hand, stopping and looking at his hand that had dark red, clumpy liquid on it.

   "Great.. I'm bleeding.." He stammered again. Getting up, he walked over into the kitchen and holding his head from the painful throbs.

     John quietly stumbled towards the cabinet, pushing open the small door and taking out a pill bottle. He poured two into his hand and gets a glass of water. John tilts the water in his mouth and put the pills in, downing it but almost choking.

      He coughed until his throat finally stop hurting and used the counter for support, vision going dark. "W-where's he?" He asks, looking at the time. "It's past-"

   He suddenly passed out.

                            = = = 

     John work up in a dark room, thinking it was his bedroom. Relieved, the dark haired man sighed. "All just a dream..." He says, getting up and walking towards the door.

    Suddenly, as he touched the knob gently, he gets pushed back by an invisible force, falling on the ground. "What the-" He stops when his eyes adjusted to the light.

   This isn't his room... is it... a prison..? John immediately gets up, his eyes glowing golden. This isn't right.. somethings not-

     His thoughts get interrupted when suddenly he felt a presence swift past him, suddenly falling to the floor. John gripped his right arm, feeling warm liquid touch his hands.

   His eyes widen, "wha-" He gets pinned to the ground with a hand around his neck, blue eyes glaring down at him.

   He looks up, recognizing the icy glare immediately. "Arlo.." His voice came out soft and quiet, yet full of hatred.

     The blonde looked down at him, clutching at the others neck tightly. John immediately pulled it off, pushing the blonde away. "What do you wa-" He suddenly feels his left leg get cut.

   John falls to the ground, on his knees, again, looking down at his bleeding thigh. When did he get so fast?! John thought, frantically.

    Arlo stepped up, crouching down and holding the dark haired man's chin. "You think you can get away with something like that?" His voice came out harsh and like a snarl. "There's no way in hell will I let you slip away so easily."

    He pulled John forward, John still in pain from the cut in his arm and thigh. "What do you mean?! I didn't fucking do-"

   "Shut up." Arlo says, putting the knife perched on Johns right thigh, slowly sliding it across while pushing down, John biting his bottom lip from the knifes sharp touch. "Tell me, why did you do it?"

   Arlo pulled John closer until their faces were only a few inches away. "I- what are you-" Luckily, the dark room didn't radiate much light and it didn't let Arlo see the pink on his face.

    "Don't play innocent, John. I know your true colors. You're the one who did it anyways." He says, pushing the knife deeper making John let out a whimper.

   Arlo smirks, or at least John thought he did. "You're not answering my question..." He whispered in the others ear.

   "I-i don't know wh-what you-you're talking a-about.." John bites his bottom lip again, not caring if it will bleed. He just wanted the pain to stop, but he could easily stop it. Why didn't he? Why couldn't he?

   Arlo stopped the knife cutting John, looking at his face. "Stop lying.. I know you did it." He scowls. "Just admit it!" The sudden outburst made John wince, from his voice and the, finally, stopped knife.

    Fortunately, a phone rang, Arlo phone. John wished it was his phone but was grateful it stopped. Arlo glances at John again with a glare (like always) and got up, answering the call.

  "What. I'm bus-" He stops and then glances at John, turning his back from John again.

   "Alright I'm coming..." He says, looking back at John. "Move out of this room and I'll kill you." He says before walking out and leaving John in the room again, with the door closed.

      John quietly waited in the room, holding his knees to his chest. No that can't be him.. he's different...

     Not the one I know..

779 words