Chapter 11

(Never thought I will be so attached to a book before .-.)

y o u h a v e t o l e a v e . . . .

l e a v e h i m . g o b a c k t o m e

j o h n . . .

    Arlo woke up, seeing that John was still asleep. He sighed and got up silently, going into the kitchen to get some breakfast.

   Coming back, he notices that John wasn't in his regular position as before and was looking out the open door.

   Arlo called his name but John didn't answer, glancing back once and running out the door. The next thing Arlo noticed was that he was running after him, even though he still felt weak from last night and the fight.

  Even though wounded, John ran faster than the blonde, getting farther and farther away. He didn't know where he was going or what he was doing. But his feet just wouldn't stop and continued to keep running as if some police car was chasing after him.

   Arlo unfortunately lost the smaller male and fell to the ground, feeling exhausted. He felt like a knife was poking into his side.

   Slowly, he started to regain his strength but by the time he stood on both legs, John wasn't anywhere Arlo could see, hear, or touch.

   He then walked back from the chase with John which he failed miserably. A short while after he was already home, on the couch again.

    By the time John had focus again he was in front of a normal, familiar house. Silently, he started walking inside.

   He heard food being cooked in the kitchen but had a feeling to keep exploring.

   Walking around in the living room, he sees and notices a lot of pictures of himself there, on the fireplace.

   He then goes upstairs, walking into a master bedroom that looked like nobody had stepped in here for a while.

   The next room and next were filled with things John remembered when a child. Then he went downstairs and heard his name being called softly.

   "John..?"

    "Mom...?"

====

    Arlo sat down on couch, thinking of a way he could find John. He could just retrace his steps but if John went into the first or city it will be too hard to find him.

    So Arlo didn't have any choice but to wait and see, or hope, that John comes back. It seemed like he was starting to lose his vision as everything went dimmer. He grew more wary and tired, waiting as time passed and passed and passed.

    But then he heard a doorbell. Quickly he got up and walked over, hope already lost that John was gonna return. When he opened the door he was greeted by a beat up looking John, who fell forward into Arlos arms, shocking the blonde.

   "John.."

    Johns eyes were halfway open when a few moments passed before it slowly closed. Arlos confused and still suprised held John.

John......

What the hell happened?