Chapter 21

Feel bad leaving my book and make a short sequel of this so I'll just place this right here

{\__/}
(^~^)
/   >  > *the whole fucking chapters of the sequel* [ik.... they gonna be short but how cates I'm a dumb bench)

-

     One year later

    "Have you found him yet?" The child jumped up and down on their thin, short legs, watching the older tap away on his laptop.

    The blonde smiles and ruffles the little boys hair. "Not yet, call Seraphina to see if she had any luck." He nods and goes into the kitchen, picking up the phone and dialing Seraphinas number.

   It was impressive for a little boy like him, to remember her number rim only two days. But he can't say anything, comparing the boy is considered very smart.

   "Hello? Seraphina! Have you found John yet?" He asks, hopping up and down again. He usually does this when he's excited or happy.

    "Oh? John? I haven't seen him yet but I'm looking Zac." Seraphina says muffled from Arles ears. Zac then smiles and says goodbye before hanging up and going back to the blonde.

      "Arlo, where would he go if you were him?" The boy asked, sitting on the couch near Arlos desk. The blonde thought for a while, then sighed.

    "I don't know much about him, Zac. All I know is he likes to run away." He says, "Go play outside."

    A year already and they haven't found John. Not one clue. Seraphina lost hope, even Blyke, Remi, and Isen have gone out to find him. Arlo doesn't underestimate John though, he could really fight.

    He then hears laughter, loud, laughter, coming from outside, glancing out the window. Arlo notices a slender man, crouching down and playing with Zac and his friends. The male had black, messy hair, reminding Arlo of John.

    Wait... that can't be john... could it? And yes, it was him. It's been so long Arlo almost didn't recognize the male.

   Tan skin, good body, yep that was him. All the features Arlo almost kept locked away forever, now in front of Zac, talking away as if he didn't know.

    But he probably didn't. It was Blykes nephew anyway. He honestly didn't know what to do, should he go up and greet him? No that will be too awkward.

   Go up and scold him? No too straight up forward. All he will do is run away again anyways. So Arlo just sat there, watching the male play with the children as if oblivious that Arlo was there.

   Seraphina will probably yell at him for not catching John but watching him have his freedom is all Arlo really cared about. At least he was happy.

    When John stood up as if ready to go, Arlo did too, walking out the door. Zac seemed to notice and ran up to Arlo hugging his legs and making John notice.

    The black haired males eyes widen as Arlo stood there, petting Zac's head.  "Meet John! My new friend. His name sounds like the person you're trying to find though." Zac says, still gripping onto Arlo.

    They stated ấy each other for a little while, then Arlo stuck out his hand and grabbed the male. "We need to talk alone." He whispers in Johns ear.

   "Alright John and me are gonna have a talk so stay put and keep playing okay?" Arlo says and drags John into the house.

    He then shut the door and lock it, his face then turning into a scowl. "Where have you been all this time?"

     "Why would you even care?! You could've just ran after me after I ran away! I-" John stopped himself before he could say more. What, that he kept looking back to see if he was chasing after John? To see if he even tried to worry about John.

     "John-"

     "Why can't you just realize it already..?" John asks, clenching his fists. Arlo could see the glowing tears in his eyes, but at that moment he didn't know what to do. What could he do?

      Has he felt this powerless before? John didn't know. He kept his fists clenched as he sat red at the floor, everything coming back to him. Why hadn't he known from the start? That Arlo lived here? Why hadn't he kept away for the rest of his life? Instead of getting involved in such matters like this once again?

    The truth was John forgot almost completely of how Arlo looked. He forgot his feelings for the blonde and had been too blind by his anger and betrayal that he couldn't stand to look at Arlo anymore. But now here he is, standing in front of the male he once hated all along.

       But once his eyes landed on the blondes face once again, all the memories and feelings rushed back to him. All the things he tried to forget, to remove... to destroy.

     He then felt arms wrap around him, realizing that he almost fell to the ground from exhaustion. "Why do you have eyebags under your eyes?" Arlo asked softly as they sat on the ground, Johns head resting on Arlos shoulder.

     Arlo didn't hear anything from the black haired male. He then sighed and looks at Johns face. The smaller male seemed to not bother and look at Arlo in the eye.

    The blonde then sighs and pulls Johns face so he could look Arlo in the eye. "Do you... like me?" He hesitantly asked, making John freeze.

    After a while, John answered with, "No... I love you." He then wrapped his arms around Arlos neck, planting his lips on the other.

    It didn't take long before Arlo kissed back, holding his waist. John then realized what he was doing and pulled back, crawling away from Arlo. "S-sorry.." He mutters, looking to the side.

     Arlo smirks and gets up, walking over to John who was still on the floor, "You shouldn't be."

-

sMuT????