Chapter 9

John awoken in a dark forest, nothing but very few fireflies dimly glowing. He sat up, feeling a pain in his chest but didn't mind it.

   John looked around the forest, only seeing trees obviously but he felt some presence of some sort watching him.

   He suddenly felt a hand wrap around his neck but touches his neck, feeling nothing there. Confused, John kept on walking but felt like he was only walking in circles. Seeing the same trees, same fireflies, same bushes, same flowers.

   But then he falls into a hole, going deeper and deeper until suddenly he was on grass again. But this time it was in front of an abandoned looking house.

  "Oh shit no." He says and turns around starting to run, but ends up going closer and closer to the house. John turned around again, going inside the houses door. He heard it shut and lock behind him.

   "Great. Now like in every movie I have to go and find clues to escape.." John complained, walking around to find anything that can break glass.

   He suddenly heard an eerie moan behind him and turned around to see a floating women with black, oily hair over her face with a black hood over her head. Her dress like coat was tattered and ripped at the bottom.

   He suddenly saw it holding something like a... baby doll? John look back at the women's non-existent face and then the doll.

   "Take this. And cook it in the boiler. Make it as high as possible and then feed it to Mama." John suddenly had the doll in his hands and the ghost was gone. Mama? Boiler? Cook?

   John looks frantically around. There's gotta be a way out of here without cooking for mama. There's gotta be. He walked around but ends up seeing a girl with a bloodied teddy bear in her arms.

     "Mama's coming... Mama's coming.." She repeated over and over until John decided to walk away.

    I need to get out of here.. this is just a dream. Wake up, wake up!

    Arlo held his shoulder, having a deep cut in it. Not that he hated it, he loved the pain radiating through his body but he didn't want to die. He glanced at John on the ground, unconscious but not dead.

   Arlo glared at the man. "Why can't you leave me alone? I've already paid my debt to you. What possibly could you want-"

   "You, of course. That's why I keep coming back." Arlo froze in place. Me? Why me? Arlo scowls at the man.

    "You sick old pervert-"

    "Says the one who's keeping a little boy in chains and abusing him sexually."

    "I'm not abusing him! Neither sexually, physically nor mentally!" Arlo protested, eyes still glowing menacingly.

   The man cackled. "Why are you lying? You know you like that boy. You can't hide it, Arlo. They'll all end up leaving you."

   Arlo charged at the man, landing a hard punch at his face. "Shut up already!" He formed a barrier around the man and squeezed it shut.

     "You're showing your true colors Arlo! They'll all end up leaving you! All of them! Every single last-"

    And blood splattered against the walls of the barrier and Arlo. He took deep breathes and glanced at John.

You won't leave me... will you?