Chapter 15

Arlo looked at him, suspiciously and suprised. "Why would you-"

   "Let me go there." John insisted again. Curiosity took the best of the male, which made Arlo chuckle.

    "I don't know if I can let you, John." He says and pats the others head. He then held onto Johns shoulders and whispered in his ear, "Especially when you don't seem to listen.."

   John froze from hearing Altos words. The blonde leaned up again. "Now going back to the breakfast." He says and walks into the kitchen.

   John sat there, frozen for a moment before getting up and walking after Arlo. What was so important about the picture that made Arlo so protective?

-

     Arlo prepared the breakfast while John sat in a chair, staring at the wooden, glass table. Why was Arlo so protective over a peice of picture?

    John glanced at Arlo and realized that he too was staring at him but looked away when the dark haired male looked.

    The blonde continued to cook as he could sense the black haired male eyes on him. John studied him, searching for signs of why he was so cold to everyone.

   His sour attitude was because of a reason, besides because he used to be the king of Wellston-

   But he got a feeling he was like that before Wellston. What happened? What was it?

   Arlo wasn't an easy person to read, since he always looked angry all the time but John oddly felt concerned. He heard a plate be placed in front of him but still didn't snap back to his reality.

   "Are you done staring at me?" Arlo asked, standing on the side of John while looking down at him. John snapped back to reality and looked away.

   "Uh.. yeah.." he quietly answered back. He took the fork and started to poke at one of the items on the plate.

    Arlo glanced at him. "Don't let it get cold." He says and continues to eat. John looks at him and sighs, doing the same.

   He hasn't known how long he hasn't aten, but he gobbled it up faster that he couldn't even taste the food.

   John then stood up. "Im... going into the living room.." he softly says to Arlo and walks out of the kitchen, entering the living room and plopping onto the couch.

-

   Arlo silently sat on the table, going through his phone for any supicious behavior out the house. Luckily, there weren't any... yet.

   Arlo got up and went into the living noticing John wasn't there. He called his name out, already knowing he probably left. "Shit.." he cursed and checked the time. If John left only a few minutes ago he might have some time to catch up with him.

   And he took off running.

-

   John looked around the black room, hearing loud drips of water dropping down onto a pond or pile of water.

   He kept looking around, yelling our for anyone to answer, but nobody was there to call him back. Only his own voice turned into echos.

    He then heard loud footsteps,  oming towards him. He turned around to be greeted by, of course, empty blackness.

   John suddenly felt dizzy and felt onto his knees, vision starting to blur out. "Stay conscious. Font lose control." Were the words that flowed through in and out of his mind.

   Whatever did the words mean? He didn't know. But all he could do was just wait for all of this to be over.

-

  Arlo saw a black haired man running and pushing past people. He quickly tried to rush over. Until he saw that he slipped into and alleyway.

   Arlo cursed again, losing sight of the specific individual. The blonde entered the same alleyway, running down the dark tunnel. He couldn't see much but very dimly see dumpsters, garbage cans, and other alleyway trash.

    He then heard coughing and ran towards it seeing John being crowded around by a bunch of people. The blonde grits his teeth as the men came close to the black haired male.

   Arlo then activated his ability around John, pushing the most of the men to the back wall. From the looks of it they seem like low-tiers... yet seem to have quite good physical strength...

    Arlo quickly ended it soon enough, the men all on the ground before Arlo could even blink.

   He walked over the John and examined him. Not much injuries, limb yet strong enough to stand but not walk. And then Arlo froze.

   What is that? Is that a...

syringe....?