Chapter 10

After all those years of watching him, Arlo finally caught him. And it was definitely worth it.

John was his one of a kind. His most favored trophy. And he didn't want to lose that trophy.

Arlo kept hidden, watching in the shadows at John lived his normal life. Until one day he finally got the chance to grab John and take him away for his own.

But now that the man said, everyone leaves you, to poor Arlo. He started to feel emptier mentally, than he already was.

Nobody compared how much Arlo wanted like John. He craved to touch his body, make him all his. Every single piece of it.

Even if it includes killing Johns loved ones. But what was Arlo to do?

Arlo realized he'd been on his knees and stood up, walking over to the limb body and picked it up. Arlo walked into the house, taking time to study Johns features.

Perfect, curved birth nose. Perfect lips. Incredibly sharp jawline.

Arlo scowled at himself. Why are you having these thoughts now? What he needs to do right now is get rid of all the fake and real blood and bodies. Arlo set to work.

He walks over to the last of the fake, gray body. "And I'll keep you for experimenting." He says and pulls the body inside.

Lastly, he walked back outside and carefully picked up John up, walking side. A bit uncomfortably, he changed John into a shirt Arlo had that was loose on the small, fragile looking body and laid him on the couch. Since Arlo pants were a big too big on John he didn't bother to give him any.

Arlo sighed and fell onto the couch, exhausted. He lets his head fall back and land on the couch. "Today's been a rough day.." he quietly purred and closed his heavy eyes.

He was started to fall asleep when suddenly he felt something move off the couch and walk somewhere. He first thought it was John but when he opened his eyes, the black haired man was sitting lying down, knocked out.

But then he saw a figure move to one place to another, and then heard it charge at him. He activated his barrier and power, seeing that one of those gray dudes he brought in was alive, except looked new.... and improved.

Luckily, Arlo deposited and burned the other gray bodies. They new one almost broke through Arlo barrier but he was strong enough to hold.

Gray (we will call him that) backed away and charged again, this time, aiming at John. Oh no you don't!

    Arlo appeared in front of him with insane speed and kicked Gray down. He used his barrier to keep the live body squished down onto the ground, barely any space to try and break out.

    He then thought of ways to make him dead, for sure. Looking around, he noticed a water bottle since it seemed like a good item to use. He then grabs it and pours some on it, seeing that it melted a little bit.

   Arlo then decided to heat up the water and tried again, this time his body steaming and hearing loud screeches from the inhumane creature. He then pours it all over Grays face and the body went limb, and dissolved into gray liquid.

   Arlo gathered it up, putting it in a jar. He walked over to another jar except it was clear and placed it carefully in it, screwing the lid back on. He sighed tiredly and stumbled towards the couch, flopping down next to Johns head.

  "Why can't I ever get a break..?"

    Arlo glances down at the dark hair man sleeping peacefully through all the racket that was created. He's that unconscious..?

   Arlo himself was about to pass out too. He closed his heavy eyes once more and fell deeper into slumber.