Chapter 16

Arlo stared at the syringe for some moments, then pulling away. John couldn't have been using them... right?

    Arlo then picks up the other male and carried him safely back to the house. But why was a syringe next to John?

    By the time they were back at his house, the blonde was already tired. From using his abilities for far too long and carrying John back with barely any energy left.

   Arlo walked up the stairs, put John on the bed, and sat down next to him, trying to see shines of a drug working. Uncomfort, vulnerability, numbness.

    But he couldn't get anything. Sighing, Arlo stood up, started to walk a few steps before he felt something grab his wrist.

   "Please... don't leave me..." John softly whined, as the grip on Arlos wrist was quite weak and loose.

    It was weird seeing John like this, especially to Arlo. They used to fight all the time so he doesn't understand any of Johns emotions.

    John still kept his grip on Arlos wrist, while Arlo just stood there, unknowingly mindless of what to do.

   Then the blonde sighs and sits next to the male on the bed again, for him to fall asleep. He will just wait until John falls asleep and then leave.

    But it was impossible when John didn't let go of Arlo and kept pulling the male down on the bed with him.

   Arlo suddenly was in a position where Johns face was in Arlos chest, and he was hugging his waist. The blonde just sighs, trying to squirm out of the grasp but ended up in the same position once again and again, trying not to wake him up.

     Arlo sighed and hesitantly reaches his hand up to Johns head, stroking his hair gently as the smaller male cuddled into Arlo.

-

    Arlos opened his eyes, still a little tired since he slept quite late. He stared down at the male still gripping his waist and softly touched Johns silky like hair. "John, wake up."

      When the dark haired man didn't answer he just sighed. He started to stroke the others hair for not that long until the other woke up.

   "What the-" John let go of Arlos waist and backed away. "Uh- Why didn't you wake me up." He asks, emabrassed.

    Arlo snarls. "I did, you didn't wake up." He shakes his head side to side.

   "Then why didn't you push me away?"

   "You'll get mad when you roll onto the floor, and I was comfortable.." He mumbled the last part quietly. John looked at him confused, not getting all of it.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing, let's go downstairs."