Chapter 19

Seraphina walked out of the cafe, her drink in one hand and her phone in the other. "Hey Remi? Have you been in touch with Arlo lately?" She asks the pink haired.

    Remi shurgged. "I haven't heard from him since highschool... but anyways how is your sister?" She asks, sipping her drink.

    "She's doing fine. Not lately home much but I understand why." Sera looked up at the sky, which was mixed with colors. Blue, pink, orange, yellow, all of them were perfect with each other.

    Remi looked at the ground. "Hey what's this-" She walks over and picked up a medal that had a blue bird on it.

    Seras eyes widen and slaps it out of Remis hand. "Don't touch that!"

    "Seraphina! What's wrong with-" Remi suddenly gets pulled with Sera towards her car. "What's going on?"

     "It's not safe here.." she softly says and opens the door for Remi. "Get in."

    Remi obeyed, still confused but suddenly feeling a dark aura around them. Something you'll probably feel when you feel everyone is staring down at you.

    Suddenly there was sensation of vibrating in Seraphinas hand. She looked at her phone and noticed an Unknown number. Remi seemed to notice it too. Seraphina decided to answer it, holding it up to her ear.

    "Seraphina."

-

      Taken aback a bit, she answers, "Arlo? What are you calling me for?" She asks.

     The other line seemed to hesitate for a little and then he went on. "It's about John... He seemed like he tried to commit... suicide."

     She didn't know what happened next but the next thing she remembered was rushing after a hospital bed with the black haired male, Remi and Arlo close behind.

    She felt tears stinging her eyes, as she followed the softly breathing male on the white bed.

    "Hey Sera... it's okay.." Remi softly says while, hugging her. Seraphina just whimpers, staring at her shaking and trembling hands.

    "What happens if he doesn't wake up? What happens if-"

    Remi placed a finger on Seraphinas lips. "Sera, don't think like that. You're only gonna get yourself more scared." She comforts again, wiping the tears out of the purple haired girls eyes. Remi really hated seeing Seraphina like this, it made her feel confused on what to do and mad at what caused this. But there really wasn't anything to do but comfort her.

    The nurses and doctors only said that Arlo can come in, but Remi and Seraphina couldn't for an odd reason but Remi didn't decide to push it.

-

    Arlo sat in the chair in the far back room as he watched the doctors and nurses work on John. He didn't know how long have past but by the time they were done, it was 3 a.m. in the morning.

    One of the doctors said he was fine and all he needed was rest and relaxation. They also informed him that he should probably stay with John until the day he gets released. Arlo was about to ask why but all the staff had already exited the room, as if they weren't busy enough.

     Arlo sighed and sat down on the chair next to the bed, staring at the males face. "Why did you do this to yourself..?" He asks, brushing some hair out of Johns face.

    The blonde then started to think of the question he's been wanting to ask for a few days. "Who made you take that drug?" He softly asked while playing with the others hair.

    He then sighed again. "Who am I kidding you can't hear me..." he laughed softly again and stood up, staring at John as if hesitating to do something. He then held Johns jaw and pulled it close to Arlos face as he leaned down.

    Hesitating once more, his lips brushed against Johns for a little bit before he decided to step back and sit in the couch he formally sat in. Arlo sat down and stared out the window of the luxurious-looking hospital, seeing all the lights of the beautiful city.

-

Edit; I know that I'm not good at writing these things and it makes me feel terrible that you guys are actually reading my... crap.

I haven't been getting motivation in the past few days so... I guess I'll just study more and try and fit in a little bit of complicated words and try and improve my writing.

Thanks for reading my little story and hope you have a good day :)