EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE

"Hindi pa ako magpapakasal, Yzon. I'm already fucking reserved!"

"The ministers are demanding for a queen, King," sagot nito.

I just can't marry a girl I don't love and I don't even like! I am the fucking King here and they don't have a say on what I want and what I don't. Nakailang mura ako dahil sa frustration. Never did I wish for my life to be controlled. Just fuck it!

Halos manghina ako nang dumapo ang mata ko sa isang pamilyar na babae. What the fuck is going on? Why... Why is she here? I thought she'll be sent away to this place? Delikado rito! Paano kung hindi successful ang plano? What if Azarick got away?

"She needs to be there. We can't risk it. It's safer at your place. I know you could protect her," anas ni Azure, ang kapatid ni Azriyah nang tawagan ko matapos kong malaman na pinilit niyang ipadala rito ang kapatid niya.

"It's safe if she's out of this place! Can't we just send her away to another country? To where Azaric couldn't get her?" malamig kong tanong.

Gusto ko siya rito. Damn, the stars know so well how I want her with me. How I wish everyday for her to stay close to me forever... How I want her to be mine.

"I know you want her with you, too. Aasikasuhin ko pa si Jassana. You want Azriyah, right? Take care of your girl," huli niyang sinabi bago ako pinatayan ng tawag.

Azure made Azaric believed that it was a King's order, kaya pinayagan na pumunta sa lugar ko si Samantha. No one will ever dare to turn down my words. I am the uppermost law here.

Tinanggap ko na rito siya titira sa lugar ko habang inaayos nila ang gulo sa lugar nila. Natanto ko rin na delikado rin kung ipapadala ko si samantha sa ibang bansa. Ayaw ko rin... Masyadong malayo.

"Ahm, hi?" She greeted me when I followed her in the garden.

Naiwan ang mga mata ko sa kanya. She's beautiful. It's been a while, my princess. Hindi ka parin nagbabago. You're still the baby I want to take care the rest of my life.

I am just so smitten by her. Big time. It may have sounded cliche but the moment I saw her in their mansion, I already found the girl I wanna marry and the girl I wanna spend my lifetime with. She's just... Cute and so special.

There's really something about her I just couldn't resist. Her charm... Her sweetness, and everything.

I've never expected this time would come. Iyong handa akong ibigay ang lahat. I am even willing to sacrifice myself for her. I am willing to give my all just for her to be in my arms, safe. I am willing to spend everything I have just to get her. Kasi naniniwala ako, na kapag nahanap mo na, 'wag mo nang pakawalan. Because not everyone had given a chance to find their right someone.

"Make her stay in front of my room," ma-awtoridad kong sabi kay Yzon matapos ang diskusyon namin.

The moment I brought her to the pond, I knew already that I can never live happily again without her. Na walang saysay ang buhay ko kapag wala siya. She gave color to my dark world. She lighted the darkest inside me. She changed me and turned me from being a whole again.

I couldn't live again without those sunshine smiles.

"Chill, he's just baby Sam's--- tangene naman!" Ezekiel cursed when I threw a punch on his face.

Fuck! I hate this feeling. Iyong gusto ko ako lang! Ako lang tatawag sa kaniya ng baby, ako lang makakahawak sa kaniya. Gusto ko ako lang ang kausap niya. I want her eyes on me only. All I want is her full attention. Walang kaagaw. Kasi hindi ko kaya na may ka agaw. I am so sensitive and a fucking jealous lover.