[18]

"We have school tomorrow." Harvey blurts out.

"Yeah, it'll be fine." I say and smile.

"My mom made it so we are in most of our classes togeher!" Harvey says excitedly.

My face lights up and I have a cheeky grin planted on my face.

"What if no one likes me?"

"I've never seen this side of Harvey." I raise an eyebrow, "caring what people think?"

"Me neither, I guess." He replies.

"It'll be fine, you're with me!" I jump a bit because I'm finally excited for school.

"Do you have your uniform?" I ask.

He nods, "what about supplies?" He nods once more.

"All of it?"

"Yes, don't worry Y/n." Harvey says.

"Okay" I say, "want to go to the park?"

"Sure, I guess." Harvey smiles.

I smile back and drag him out of the house, while he keeps repeating 'ow' because I was squeezing his wrist.

"Let go of my wrist. Owww" He whines.

"Your a baby!" I grin.

"Am not."

"Are to."

"Am not!"

"Are to!"

"No"

"Yeah"

We bicker for minutes but continue walking. Neighbors look in our direction chuckling quietly, which brings a smile on both of our faces.

"Am not." Harvey says sternly but still in a joking manner.

"Hmph" I turn my back against him and cross my arms.

I force myself not to smile or grin one bit, repeating 'don't smile or you die' over and over.

"I'm such a child." I tell myself and bite my tounge.

Harvey chuckles a bit. I raise an eyebrow, but of course he can't see because my back is facing him.

I start walking to hurry the pace and to get to the park faster.

As we arrive, our ears are filled with plenty of laughter by the small children. Most about four years of age.

"I can't remember when I was five." Harvey blurts out.

"Yeah, me neither." I reply, "but I do remember climbing a tree and falling off it.

Harveys eyes widen, "what?"

"Yeah, I think that's the reason I'm not normal." I admit, a bit seriousness in my voice. "Hitting the ground too hard."

"Way too hard." Harvey replies and laughs.

"Swings?" I bat my eyelashes and smile.

Harvey runs to them, "I'll beat you there!"

I dash off towards the swings. Lukily I was in basketball and we did a lot of running as warm ups.
(Sorry, not many people would be in basketball but oh well)

I sped in front of him and flew intk a swing squealing as I made it.

"Yay! I win!!!!!" I yell proud of myself.

Harvey slow claps for me. "Great job n/n."

I bow as a joke and we both laugh hopping onto the swings and push of the ground with our feet.

I'm sorry, I don't think I will be able to continue with this story until I have a computer I can work on. It gives me motivation than working on my phone, go read my other story 

Acrophobia // M.L.M

I love that one more and it is going to be done before this one, so while you wait for me to upload READ IT PLEASE