[63]

"y/n!" A blonde boy runs out of his house. I take a glance, not recognizing him for a moment.

Tears weld up in my eyes seeing the face that i dreaded yet missed the most. "Don't talk to me." I say rudely.

He stops and looks at me, hurt in his eyes. "I just want to talk." His soft voice fills the few seconds of silence.

"There is nothing to talk about." You say before storming off into your house.

You turn around seeing Harvey chase after you, you shut the door on him. "Y/n!" Your parents say in unison, "we were so worried. Don't do that again please."

You nod, "i have to go upstairs, i don't feel good. i just need to rest and take a shower." Your parents let you go since they knew something was wrong and thought you need space.

You turn on the water, making sure its the right temperature. The shower was an hour long, you just didn't wanna get out. But eventually you did changing into a red hoodie and sweatpants. You lay in your bed but smell something familiar, it was the sweatshirt. You looked at it and realized it was Harvey's.

The shower made you feel a lot better and it just seemed like it relaxed you more. It's still comfortable you say not caring it was Harveys. You lay in your bed and pick up a book. You read for a little bit to get your mind off things.

You hear a soft knock on the door, "come in." Your mum enters and sits down on the edge of your bed, "do you need something?" You ask in a sweet voice.

"No, just checking in. are you okay?" she asks with a slight frown.

You nod, "just a fight with Harvey is all." since Harvey is your neighbor you couldn't ignore him forever and it would be worse if your mum hated him too.

"Awh hun." She says.

"Mum it's fine, thank you for checking in. I just want some space. I love you." You say and hug her before she leaves.

"If you need anything, call me up here or text me." She says as she heads out the door.

"I will" you smile.