[61]

I roll to the side of me bumping into Harvey, I smile instantly remembering what happened last night. It was magical, I couldn't believe it was real.

He scrunches his nose and opens his eyes slightly. "good morning." Harvey says smiling.

"Morning," I respond. I sit up and realize I'm in the tent. "Did we fall asleep before my parents came home?"

"You did," Harvey says chuckling. "Anyways we should go somewhere today."

I smile and go out into the living room, I read the clock 7:28am. I go upstairs to get changed while Harvey goes to his house to change. I dress into jeans, and a black long sleeve crop top. I brush my hair up and put it into a high ponytail pulling a few strands of hair out. I start to apply my mascara before my mum knocks on the door slightly.

"Morning Y/n." She smiles, "how was your one year?"

I smile finishing my right eye, moving onto my left I say "it was amazing, I don't deserve him."

She replies, "yes you do. You deserve the entire world. You deserve everything you ever wan-"

"Mom! Thank you." I cut her off getting up. I look at myself in my full body mirror and I walk over to the door going downstairs with her.

Someone knocks on the front door. I go and answer it, "ready?" Harvey asks me.

I nod and we walk to the diner across the street from out houses. We hold hands while walking in, I couldn't help but smile.

We sit down at a table, and look at a menu that was placed already. I decide to order my favorite breakfast, _____. Harvey orders his food and we wait.

"Thank you for everything, Harvey." I say happily.

"You deserve it n/n." He relies sweetly. The food comes very fast because there were only a few people in the diner today.

I ate the food fairly quickly, "I'll be back." I tell Harvey going to the washroom. He nods and I go wash my hands. I look into the mirror and smile. After a year, Harvey still makes me feel loved and like I am in his life for a reason. He makes me happy, I begin to focus back on myself. Years have weld in my eyes, I blink them back.

I walk out of the bathroom, looking to find Harvey. However, instead I feel nauseous. Instead of the happy tears they turn into sad ones. My eyes blur and my heart starts to pound harder. I look at Harvey and Savannah. Harvey and Savannah kissing.

I run out of the diner hearing my name being called. I ignore it walking to the back of the diner passed a hill to a river.

Tears stream down my face and I try to muffle my sobs but it's no use. My head pounds and my stomach turns. The aching in my heart hurts too much to handle. I cry into the grass not wanting to hurt anymore.

I apologise, I'm very tired and don't know whats happening in this book tbh..