[56]

"We're back" Max says looking at me and b/b/f.

"Oh good" I say and smile.

"Who is this?" Harvey asks.

"My name is b/b/f, you are?" B/b/f  asks him.

"Harvey, thats Max." He says pointing to Max.

"Ah, you guys have a show of some sort today?" B/b/f asks.

Harvey nods, "yeah" Max says. I smile thinking how amazing it will be.

"We should head home and take a shower before it though, sorry. But we have to go now, bye" Harvey glares at him and pulls me away with Max following us.

"Okay bye. See you soon y/n?" B/b/f shouts.

I stick my hand up and cross my fingers, then he does the same.

"Was that your boyfriend?" Harvey asks.

"No," I reply and blush. "He's my friend from years ago."

"It looks like he likes you." Max interrupts us.

"He's just my friend, nothing more" I tell them.

"Good" I hear Harvey mutter which makes me go red and a small smile appears on my face.

We arrive at the hotel and go up on our floor, "who is taking a shower first?" I ask them.

Show:

The boys were behind stage with me and were pretty nervous, Harvey was pacing back and fourth, Max was ready to go.

Max whispers something to Harvey and then music starts playing. They start singing there song Where Were You and then run up to the stage where everyone screamed. I laughed as that happened and watched them from behind.

The show seemed so quick because the energy they had was so fun to watch and it made it so much better. "Before we end the show, I would like one of our friends to come up on stage." Max says after finishing the show with One More Day in Love.

They look back at me and Harvey brings me out, a lot of people screamed as I appeared on stage, I just smiled.

"I don't know how this will go, but Y/n y/m/n y/l/n ever since we started talking I thought how amazing you are, how sweet you can be, and how lucky I am to have a friend like you. But I want to be more than that so will you be my girlfriend?" Harvey asks as I look at him.

I stare at him shocked as the crowd went silent, waiting for an answer. "Yes." I say quietly and hug him.

The crowd errupts in screams and records everything.

I think to myself, Harvey Kitt Mills is my boyfriend.