[58]

I slowly open my eyes so they can adjust to the light in my room. I feel arms wrapped around me and smile knowing it was Harvey.

I try breaking free of Harveys arms to go take a shower but Harvey holds on tighter. I try over and over until I eventually give up staring at the ceiling for hours.

Harvey rolls to the other side letting me go and gives me the opportunity to get out of bed. I check my phone and its 7am. great.

I get everything I need for the day. I pick out what I wanted to wear today, a cute black hoodie Harvey had bought me over in America and comfy shorts.

Then I hop in the shower turning it on. It took me about 30 minutes.

I change into the comfy clothes and brush out my hair.

Then I go back to my room. Harvey is gone but there is a note.

Sorry i had to leave, text me when you get out of the shower. We are going on a date today, wear your swim suit. We are going to the beech !

Harvey

I smile and pick out my favorite swim suit, a maroon bikini, then I set it on my dresser.

-texts-

Hi

Hello

When are we gonna
go to the beach?

Right now, bring
a sweatshirt just in case

I cant wear one of yours?

Fine

Yay ily

Lyt, Get ready
Read 7:58am

I put the bikini on and put some adidas shorts on. Harvey knocks on my door already in my house. "Come in"

He throws a sweatshirt at me, I smile.

I put it on and I get my scandals on. Then we leave.

We walk to the beach hand in hand, which is the best feeling ever.

Harvey has a backpack with everything we need for today, which is probably just spending time in the sand. He lays both towels down while I take the sunscreen out.