Get Us Out Of Here

Chapter 27: Get Us Out Of Here

"Oh my god!" I covered my eyes, with Liam's hand. It's just too disgusting, I can't look. The door slams shut behind us, causing me to jump.

"Um..." Liam is speechless. He tries removing his hand from in front of my eyes, but I don't want him too.

"Vic, let go of my hand." I let go of his hand and I make a disgusted face.

"What? They don't have cleaning service?" I ask with outrage.

"That bed has little black things moving on it, the pillow used to be white, now it's greenish brown! The TV has a huge crack in it, the rug has brown spots all over it... And is that a... SPIDER!!!" I jump in the air and scream in Liam's shirt.

"Okay, okay! Let's stay calm!... Let's go see if the bathroom is clean." Liam says and I nod. We walk quickly to the bathroom. The door is open. We walk in and I scream, so does Liam. There's  a naked man laying in the tub.

"Well hello there." The guy seductively smiles. I scream again and Liam takes my hand. We run past the bed and out the door, with me screaming.

"OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!" I scream.

"Let's just, ask for another room? Okay?" He says with a shaky voice. We walk back to the front desk. The same guy is still there looking at his computer. We open the door and he looks up.

"Est-ce que je peux vous aidez?" He says annoyed. 'Can I help you?'

"Oui, on voudrai une autre chambre, parce qu'il y a un homme qui vit deja dans la chambre que tu nous a donné!" I said 'yes we'd like another room because theirs a man already living in the room you gave us'.

"Je m'excuse! J'ai oublier que Bob vivait la!" He said 'I'm sorry, I forgot that Bob lived there'. He gives us a different key. I look at him oddly. "Cette chambre va être meilleur, je le vous promets!" He said 'this room will be better, I promise'.

"Merci." Liam takes the key and then my hand. We walk to the room.

"Room... 69?" Liam starts laughing. I look up at him strangely and he stops.

"Sorry." He chuckles. We get in front of the room and we open the door. I can't believe my eyes.

"Is this the honeymoon suite?" Liam asks. I walk in and look closely at the bed. The door closes shut and Liam walks to the bathroom.

"There's no one in the bathroom! Just a big nice bath tub with rose petals." I walk over to him.

"Holy cow! I think it is the honeymoon suite.... Especially with the heart shaped bed." I start giggling. I go on the bed and Liam follows. I take off my shoes and lay down on the bed. Liam takes his shoes off and turns off the light.

"I'll sleep on the floor." Liam says. I quickly sit up and look at him.

"Are you crazy! Get in here boy!" He smiles and lays down next to me.

"Goodnight Vic." He says and closes his eyes.

"Goodnight Lili." I close my eyes.

"..... Lili?" He asks. I open my eyes and he's staring at me.

"Yeah?"

"Um.. Alright." He closes his eyes.

"Liam?"

"Yes?" He asks, with his eyes closed.

"Why do you think they forgot us?" I ask.

"Honestly, I have no idea. But I'm going to kill them!" He says and I laugh.