Chapter 4 Fakeu Love?

We drove our offices where we hang out. I was still in shock. Jhope told me to go to Yoongi's room. I accepted gladly for I wanted answers. I laid on his bed. We'll be moving into our own room soon.

The door open to a Smol dusty Yoongi.

"Love what ha-" He pulled out a gun and pointed it at me "Sit back down Tae"

I got scared so I sat back down. Why is he pointing a gun at me? Didn't he love me? I watched him take off his dirty jacket, and put his gun down.

He looked at me, smirking "What's wrong honey?" I blinked a lot. Atleast he calls me that. "W-what's going on?" I said while looking at the gun on the dresser. He noticed where I was looking and threw his jacket over the gun.

He started walking towards me and I scooted back a little

"Don't trust me?" Sitting down next to me.

I shook my head and moved closer to him. I put my head on his chest and let all my worries go away. I heard him sigh.

"We got a lot to talk about." I nodded and sat up. "Let's talk about what happen back at the club" Yoongi nodded.

"Taehyung me and the boys are in a gang..."

gang?

"Is it dangerous" I asked hoping it wasn't

"You could think it is by what we have to do, but just know we do it for good" I'm unsure now. "Why didn't you tell me before?" He shrugged.

"Kim Taehyung do you love me?" I was shocked by the question "Of course I do that's why I married you"

He looked at me straight in the eye with no emotion "Then join our gang and prove it"

He got up and went to the other side of the bed. "I'm going to sleep good night love" I'm confused.

Does he know I love him or not?