Chapter 20 M

A few weeks has past without V being here. It was the same but they felt something was missing.

Jungkook pov

"Guys its been more than 2 weeks shouldn't he be back by now?" I said. The hyungs can understand how I feel. "We should give him a call" Jin said. We waited as the phone was calling. Voice mail came. Everyone sigh. "Hey Taehyung when your not busy call us back quickly." I guess I have to play alone again.

Few weeks ago

———————————————————————————
Taehyung got off of the plane and texted his boss.

Tae: Hello Boss I just got off the plane

Boss: Great! Hope you had a good plane ride, My friend should be waiting outside his name is M.

Tae: M?

Boss: Yes you'll see him he could be wearing his name tag.
———————————————————————————

Tae shut off his phone and went to get his things. There were people staring at him. It made his happy but on edge as it's a lot of people. He smiled and waved. Outside we're cars and people. He looked around. "Taehyung?" A man near his height tapped on him. He saw a name tag. It's M! "Hello are you M?" He nodded and left. Tae followed behind.

The stars soon appeared.

Where we were going doesn't have much people. The lights were also dim. It gave him the chills.

"Uh M, where are we going?"

The car braked fast. Making Him hit his head. Tae groaned. "W-what happened?" M turned around and smiled. "We're heree~" He looked up there was no cars. Why did we brake so hard?

We got out of the car. "Oh Tae let me get your stuff. Taehyung smiled. "Than-" He pushed the suitcase at Tae's body. Tae fell while holding his stomach. Three other guys came behind M.

"M? Why did you do that!" He yelled.

The guys behind M laughed. "Get him guys" Tae stumbled back up. They were going to fight. How did he get into this. He remembered some things from training.

The first guy came at him. Gladly he blocked it. His punches were very slow. Tae kicked him away. Everyone was breathing hard. No one can hear them tho as they were somewhere without people.

Everyone's punches were different but still Tae managed to not get hit. M got up and hit him in the shoulder. Tae fell on his knees.

4 out of 1.

The other guy hold Tae down while M went up to his face. "Your pretty good at fighting, but your weak" The guys behind him rubbed their stomach. "Weak" M looked down on Tae his eyes grew.

"G-Guys h-his tattoo." The other guys soon looked at Tae. They were also shock. "Hurry get inside" The guy pulled Taehyung up and went inside of the building.

End of chapter 20 M

In the states were supposed full of success. But he's stuck in a forbidden place.