Chapter 25 Suprise love

"Why not son? it's all your fault right?"

Coldness was all everyone felt. Silent after those words. Yoongi felled on his knees. Started to tear up "Stop! N-no"

I was starting to zone out for some reason. My vision blurred and showed a image.

Flashback-

Taehyung held one of yoongi's hand. "It's not your fault okay?" Yoongi was having a breakdown again about his mom it was a tragic incident. Taehyung Hugs him and sings a song that's his favorite. "Your right it isn't my fault" He smiled "hey stop acting like your older than me I am" we both laughed.

Flashbacks end

I shook my head (what was that? I k-know what's happening?) "Enough! We will do this tomorrow" He told the guys working for him for us to go back in the cell. "Oh and leave my son in one by himself tsk" with a disgusted face he walked towards the direction of the door. Everyone moved to the cell.

*drip drip*

It's been a few hrs since we got in here. Yoongi was still tearing up making us all sad and can't sleep. I messed up my hair and decided to walk around. I can see through the window bars that Yoongi was in the cell next to me. "Y-Yoongi come up here" He sniffled and said "Leave me alone Taehyung" Taehyung walked over to the bars where Yoongi was and laid his hands on it. I breathe in and out.

I knew you before I knew your name.

I loved you before I saw your face
I longed for you for all of that time
And I held your heart in mine
I kissed you you a hundred million times

I heard some shifting and soon a small Yoongi came up to the cell window.

I tasted the tears that I cried.
I wiped his tears
I held you my beautiful child.
And held his hands

And I'll keep your heart in mine
I love you to the moon and back my little winter bear
I know you know how much that is cause you're already there.
I never knew a love like this could ever possibly
exist, I love you to the moon and back as long as I live.
I see you in all of the stars, shine brightly right into our hearts
I look at the night sky above and wonder can you feel my love.

We all let that settled in. He laughed a little "you remembered?" "I do" I heard bells and zoned out a little. "Taehyung?" I shook my head and looked back at Yoongi and smiled. "Sorry get some rest" Hyung squeezed my hand and pouted. "Stooop dont do that" I booped how nose and laid down on the cold floor.

I remember you love.

End of chapter 25

End of chapter 25

Lol guess who finally updated

If y'all still reading I Lub u 😔💕