Chapter 1& Model

"Hyung~ I need to go to the agency" Taehyung getting drag by Yoongi behind.

"Hmph fine let me drop you off." We hopped in the car and drove there.

Yoongi held Taehyung hand while driving. "Your wearing our ring today?" Taehyung looked over to their hands. He decided to wear his "wedding ring"
cause why not?

After parking in the front of the building we heard a honk and a car pulled up next to us. The window rolled down and the whole Bts gang was there. "Have fun Tae!!!" Jimin yelled. V smiled they all came to see him leave. Taehyung walked up the stairs and to the door he waved one last time and went in.

There was people walking around in dressy clothes. He went up to the desk asking for- "Hello I'm looking for Mr.Kim. The lady looked up and nodded she told him to go to the 34th floor.

*Knock knock*

Taehyung heard a come in and went in. "Hello welcome to the Zone Agency" The man in the chair turned around and a name tag of Mr. Kim shown. He came to shake hands and Tae took it. "Kim Taehyung sir" The man smiled and told Tae to follow him to his desk.

They talked about the paperwork and the money. "Hmm how about we start easy try out some things gucci brands" He called a named and a lady came out with a rack of clothes.

"See you later Taehyung"

The lady gave him the clothes to try on first and left. While trying on the clothes he was thinking how to pose.

The lady was outside when he finished. He followed her to a set with cameras and machines everywhere. "Ah theres our model please take a seat right there and show me confidence" Tae sat on the chair in the middle of the set. He breathe in and decided to do it naturally.

The light flashed and a click was heard

The light flashed and a click was heard. "Kara I think this one is the best one yet" Taehyung smiles hearing this. That where it all start as his nickname is

Gucci king

End of chapter 1&

Author note: Sorry reader for not being active I'll try to post more 🤧💜💜💜