Chapter 19 Off To The Stars

Taehyung soon came well known.

They say he is the best model as the company is getting more mentioned.

The boss, Mr. Kim called him in to his office.

"Mr.Kim?"

He sat in front of the desk. "Taehyung your gaining a lot of fame. So someone, a friend of mine in the states wants you to come over there." The states? All the way on the other side of the world? "Uhm sir what day?" Mr.Kim smiled looking at him. "In two days" Taehyung was shocked.

TWO DAYS?

Going to America out of no where. He sat there thinking. Would they want me to go? Should I go or stay??? "Excuse me???" He snapped out of his thoughts and looked at Mr.Kim who looks kinda concerned. "Yes sir" He bowed and left.

"Wow your getting really famous" After telling him he felt all the stress off his shoulder. Everyone looks happy for him except for one.

Jungkook?

I can't really tell how he feels. I walked passed him to go pack. Jungkook went into the room. "Hey V hyung when do you come back?"

He stopped packing and thought. Hmmm what did the boss say? "Uh I think in 2 weeks" Jungkook nodded "Can I come~?" Tae shook his head. "You gotta be here to help too" He Tap his shoulder where Jungkook put his tattoo. "Finne lets play one game though" They looked at each other with challenging stares.

"Goodbye guys!!!" Taehyung waves at them before going in his Uber. "

Author note: It will get spicier soon