Chapter 5 Shoot

I'm on my first mission with the gang. I'll be trying or figuring out to find the enemy with info.

"Okay Tae Yknow what we're looking for I'll back you up" I smiled at Jungkook but I know I'm very nervous. We're going to a party. I just hope it doesn't go wrong.

Once we arrived I was givin a ear piece. We all switched to the right radio.

The party was crowded and crazy. I looked around the area. Yoongi hyung told me that you shouldn't be obvious. I went to sit down at the bar. I ordered and waited.

"Hello is this seat taken?" I looked up to a tall man. I shook my head and he took it. Once he ordered his drink he started talking. "You look new I haven't seen you around" I nodded. He looks familiar "Just coming around visiting some family" I replied.

The drinks came and the mysterious man called the bartender over. "Hello sir how may I help you?" He nods and whispers to the bartender. The bartender nod his head and came backs with two drinks. "Don't you have to pay?" The man shook his head "I got it free young one, if you wanna know some stuff about business come find me again"

I chuckled.

3rd POV

Suddenly someone grabbed Taehyung's arm roughly. Tae fell off the chair and started to catch up with a another man.

He starts to question the man while getting his arm out of his grip. They were in a basement. The noise sounds different and more quiet.

The man pushed Taehyung down the stairs. He groaned and was about to fight the man. What stopped Taehyung was a gun pointing at him. "I wouldn't do that kid. If you wanna survive get over here" Tae slowly made it over towards him.

The metal touch press against his head. "Honey move your head to the right"

The ear piece! It was Yoongi.

Taehyung moves his head quickly and heard a scream. The man has been shot? Yoongi came down the stairs with open arms. Taehyung ran to hug him.

Taehyung POV

"How you know I was down here?" He pointed to his head "instincts" he grabbed my hand and lead me out.

"Here love my instinct might not work always" Yoongi pulled out a gun and gave it to me. I was nervous to take it but didn't want to show it. He sigh and put it in my hand.

Suddenly a gun shot sound came from upstairs. I grabbed hyung's hand and run upstairs. Everyone was leaving the party, running out the door. It was like the club. In the middle was the gang pointing guns at someone. It looks like a gang was also pointing at us.

Me and hyung went in the middle. I saw the face of the "leader".

It was the guy at the bar!

"Well, well nice seeing you guys again." Yoongi groan annoyingly "What are you doing here" The man shrugged "Business something you wouldn't know." Hyung was good at hiding his temper he looks very calm. I whispered to him "It's okay love calm down"

the man smirked "Oh you guys must be a couple, too bad I wasn't invited to the wedding" he said sarcastically. "Shoot him Tae!" I'm shocked at what hyung said. S-shoot him? "Oh Yoongi would you do that to your own brother" Brother? Yoongi laughed "I'm not your brother, now shut up or I'll shoot Kim Namjoon"

Kim Namjoon!?