Chapter 24 Its time

The lights turned on and everyone woke up. "Get up!" Taehyung heard the guys that worked with Mr.Kim.
It's time.

Everyone was getting pulled out of the cell. I stood up and went to the bars. "Take me instead." One guy laughed.

"Your coming too" he opened the cell and grabbed my arm. Jungkook was near me and stuck his foot out a little tripping my guard a little. We both smiled. The guy frowned tightening his grip.We were all brought to this area. A big room to be exact. Only a few lights were on but they were dimmed. They put on down the floor. We were kinda a little apart from each other. Everyone kept a still face.

The door opened with a boom. Footsteps coming to near. Mr.Kim came out of the dark looking at us. "How funny that all of you are here..Except one but that's how it should be right?" He went up to Jimin. Bend down to his face. Putting a finger up to his forehead.

"Like one of you"

He got back up walking back and forth. Talking to the guy next to him. "Where is Namjoon?" Namjoon? Why does he want him... It hits Taehyung.

Mr.kim? Kim Namjoon- did he plan this all.

The door opened. He came through it. "Ah hello son you made it" He made eye contact with me but I looked away. Some reason it hurts to see him. Mr.kim pulled out a gun. Pointing it at one of them. I guess they told him already.

He stopped at Jungkook. The people picked him up and moved jungkook to him. He looked at me. He told me something without talking but with his lips.

(Dont try anything)

He sat down Infront of him. "I heard you were close to him" putting him as me. "Wouldn't it be great for him." The gun went to his head. "Taehyung I would look here, if you would've left like I told you maybe you guys would all be alive" My fault?

Counting down shouting the numbers making it echo in his head.

"1! 2! 3!"

"Fath-" Namjoon tried to say. "Don't! You wanted me to leave kill me instead. I-If one of them is gone he'll be sad. Then I'll take care of him. I bet You wouldn't like that."

I remembered something when Jungkook walked up. Remembered something in the past. He was my best friend.

"Don't I'll be sadder when your gone"

Everyone looked at who was talking. Guns pointing.

Yoongi is here?

He pointed his gun at Mr.kim. "Stop Put the gun away from him" Mr.kim pulled his gun back smiling. "Welcome back son haven't seen you in a while." Yoongi scoffed. Walking towards me keeping his gun up. One of the guys moved in front of him. "Let him be" That took everyones by surprise. He hugged me. Wiping my tears off I had on my face. "I'm not your son" Yoongi said glaring at him. "Well I guess that's true. After all since you didn't join me ever sense your mother was alive. Yoongi pointed his gun at him again.

"Don't bring her in this" Yoongi started to shake. What happened to her?