Chapter 11 Your Story

I was standing in front of a crowd and a priest. Yoongi was standing in front of me. He said incredible words that made me want to hold him forever. When he finished he said something but I can't remember...

Taehyung woke up with a jump. What did he just dream about?! He looked over to Jimin's side. He is sleeping peacefully. Taehyung decided to get up he was hungry. "Good morning V" It was Jin. I sat in front of him and rubbed my eyes. Hyung gave me some pancakes. "Hey let me tell you a joke" I nodded eating a piece. "What's a snake favorite subject." Taehyung looked at his hyung and said it at the same time. "Hiss-Tory!"

We both laughed "I remember you said that to me hyung" Taehyung said smiling. Jin smiled too. He remembered.

*Buzz,Buzz*

Taehyung checked his phone. It was a text from the one and only. Kim Namjoon.

Unknown (Namjoon): Wanna meet up today at the park?

Tae: Sure lets meet at noon

He knows the park is usually crowded at that time. It's about 11 right now so got a hour left. He finished his plate and put it in the sink. "Hyung I'm going to go out at 12 okay?" Jin had a conferenced look on his face. "Do you want someone to come with?" I shook my head he nodded and waved me goodbye.

I went into my room Jimin was on his phone. "Morning Jiminie" He said it back and I got ready. "Where are you going?" Hm I should keep it low-key "To the park for fresh air" Jimin looked outside. "Looks kinda cloudy out there" Taehyung also checked. He shrugged.

Unknown: Hey I'm here near at the picnic table

Tae: I'm walking there right now

I saw a tall man sitting alone at the picnic table. He noticed me and got up. We shook hand and I sat opposite of him. "Nice to meet you Namjoon" He nodded. It was kinda awkward. "How bout we hear your background story?" And he began. His Story was interesting.

Namjoon POV

Let's start with me and Yoongi's relationship. We were step-brothers. His family letted me stay with him. We got along great, we had a lot in common. But when we got older me and him got distant. I found your sister and he found you.

That made me full of mixed emotions. He was like a big brother to me, but he always leave us to go with you. Thanks for taking care of him. While this was happening we joined separate games. Obviously there was rival. It's like I don't know him anymore. He's still cold but not as friendly as before. I don't miss him like I did before. I'm mad that he doesn't keep in touch with me. But gets it. Taehyung you are keeping him together. I just wish I can join his gang.

Taehyung POV

"I just wish I can join his gang." All this coldness and rival was all a cover for his wants to be with Yoongi again. "Maybe if you help me get my memory back I can help you in the gang?" Namjoon's eyes brighten "Thank you Taehyung that would mean a lot." We shook hands and left.

If you help me I can help you too