Surprise love the final

"Wake up"

I felt cold water splash on me waking me straight up. "Splash him one more time" I looked up seeing Yoongi kicking a bucket of water out of one of the men's hand. "Your lucky your his son" Yoongi rolled his eyes and looked at mine. I wiped my face and gave a thumbs up.

Soon a man came and grabbed my hand roughly up.

Always dark

Always dark.

We're back where we was yesterday. Same people same position except for Yoongi. He was in front of everyone.

"1"

men stepped up pointing a gun at him

"2"

more men pointing at the guys.

"3"

and one pointing at me.

"Before I ask you anything son look see how they all could die cause of you" He didn't look. Mr.kim grabbed his chin forcing his eyes on his. "Look" He let go waiting.

One by one he met I contact with us. He looked at me the longest looking like he's telling me something. Then he winked on his right eye.

Tf?

Not the right Time. He did it again frantically. What? Right eye.......Go right. I moved my head right and he smiled and turning back to mr.kim
"Your Jungkook has been waiting so badly to be the one who does it. Didn't you Jungkook?"

Jungkook scoffed. He got pushed upwards towards the middle. " I want all of you too look or you will also join him." He said. "Father wait I wanna tell you something" Mr.kim held up a hand to stop
everything.

"Father huh? Yes son?" Yoongi smiled brightly. "Fuck off" The gang members soon fought their men behind them. I froze as I saw a bullet come right on my left hitting the guy. Yoongi came to help me up "you also remembered that" He picked up a gun from the floor. "Hope you remember how to use those." I shrugged and held it.

We helped the guys. Every punch every wound.

We left the place cheering and laughing. But mostly we're happy to be a whole nobody got Hurt.

*Honk honk*

*Honk honk*

The crew stopped and we see a truck coming up. They rolled down the window and, It was Rm. He came out of the car. This whole trip made me kinda skeptical of him how. "What are you doing here?" Jimin said.

Yoongi walked to Rm and stood there. "Guys welcome your new member" Everyone was confused and suspicious. "Stop your looks he was the one that saved you." I shrugged "Nice to see you again hyung"
He smiled and gestures to the truck.

"Wanna go eat?" They all nodded and yoongi came walking towards me. "Taehyung?" I looked at him

"Wanna go on a date?"

I heard some disgusted fake noises from the boys. "Ew guys" we all laughed. "Surprise love, I remember you." He gave a shocked face. "How much?" We all walked towards the truck and I held his hand shaking it. "Everything, now lets go on that date!"

 "Everything, now lets go on that date!"

The end of surprise love 💕

Author note: WOW I ENDED IT- I felt really bad that I didn't post a lot so I'm ending it on a good note. By the time I post this it will be Rm's birthday so wish him a lot 🌱 I love you guys thanks for reading I might do another one but not sure yet 👀
THANKS FOR SURPRISE LOVE AND THANKS FOR READING IT. 😭💕