Chapter 14 Goodbye im going to bed

"Taehyung-ah wake up" Tae woke up rubbing his eyes. He had the same dream of a wedding again. What does it mean?? He looked over to the voice. "Good morning hyung" Yoongi smiled. "We're going swimming today." That made Taehyung excited. He jumped out and went toward his room.

"Taehyung wait. He turned around. Giving a curious look. "I love you~~" with a gummy smile. Taehyung covered his face he was flustered. "U-uh how can you say that?" Yoongi went closer and I backed up hitting the door." Cause I mean it, and I'll keep saying it till you remember" He moved me and opened the door. "Now get change or I'm going to go back to sleep." Taehyung left.

The duality of that man.

He just barge in his room without knocking. Seeing two guys next to each other. "Hey Jiminie And kookie"

They both looked at me.

"When did you start calling me kookie?" Taehyung shrugged it just came to him. "Hm well you used to call me that back then" He smiled looking like a bunny.

"Soo what did you and Yoongi hyung did?" Jimin said while smirking. I rolled my eyes and we got changed to our swim trunks.

While Jin was opening the pool door the maknae line ran to the pool and canon ball. "You kids no running near the pool!" Jin shouted. They laughed and joined. Namjoon and Yoongi was chilling by the side. Jin was getting the food out.

We had a great time chatting, playing in the water.
Taehyung went to sit on the steps taking a break. "Hey cutie" A tall guy sat down next to him. The guy touched Taehyung hand that was laying on the steps. "Excuse me" Taehyung said trying to wiggle his hand out under of the mans hand.

"Jimin help"

He quietly shouted to him. Jimin didn't hear since he went underwater. I heard a splash and noticed the guy that was touching him was in the water. Another guy was sitting next to him now.

Yoongi.

"Are you okay? What he do?" Hyung turned his head and glared at the guy that was looking at us. "Taehyung why didn't you call for me instead?" He must've heard me calling for Jimin. Hyung got up cause of Jin calling him. I tried to talk to him the whole pool day but he kept ignoring me.

Yoongi dismisses everyone to the car except me as they were going to do their job again. Before he left I tug on his arm. "Why are you ignoring me?" No answer. I went up to his face staring right at him "Why are you ignoring me? What did I do wrong!" No answer again.

This made Taehyung upset.

"Is your love even real!? First you say that you want me to remember that you love me then you don't? What is it hyung? Are these photos even real? Is this ring real. You even didn't give your brother a cha-"

Smack

Blood rushing to Taehyung's cheek where it got slapped. He was shocked and looked up to Yoongi his eyes were wide staring at his hand. "I-I'm going to bed" Taehyung said touching his cheek making it burn.

"Taehyung wait-" I felt Yoongi's arm around me. "Let me go hyung" I felt tears in my eyes cause of the pain but didn't let it show. "I'm sorry I didn't know what happened?!?!" I got out of his grip.

"Goodbye hyung im going to bed"

and shut the door. Yoongi decided to give him space. So he went out with the other members. Taehyung cried until his eyes were red as his cheek. He slowly got his phone out and texted a friend.

Tae: Hey Namjoon do you have a extra room at your place?

Author note

Psst check out hopesandkookies _moontae_