Chapter 15 Confessions

Namjoon: Yeah sure why?

Tae: I wanna be away just for a while?

Namjoon: Oh I know that's your personal business soo I'll come pick u up?

Tae: See you there roomie

Taehyung started packing his clothes. His cheek did hurt still so he decided after packing getting a ice pack. He was thinking if he should leave a note, he shrugged and decided not to. They'll be okay without me for a few days, especially Yoongi.

He heard honking so he grabbed a ice pack and went outside.

The sky was clear and it was cold. Taehyung saw Namjoon and went into his car. It started to rain. The drops fell on the window. Taehyung sigh as he heard he car drove off. I heard some whistling so I looked outside. Yoongi? I started to see his face floating around with memories we had. I shook my head and rubbed my eyes.

"Hey roomie I'm excited for us to stay together" He smiled "Me too hyung"

We decided to talk in the morning. Taehyung yawned as he got up from his bed. It was kinda sunny today. He checked his phone.

Yoongi (50 unread messages) (20 missed calls)

Taehyung yawned again "he must be worried" he shrugged it off and got ready.

"Hyung lets go!" V yelled

"Hyung lets go!" V yelled. Namjoon was rushing down with his keys in his hand. "Sorry let's go" We drove to a cafe shop. We ordered our coffees and tea. "Hey what did you get?" Namjoon asked me while we were walking back with our drink. "Uh just their new tea" I replied. We took a sip and I decided to talk first. "Tell me what happened. How did I end up in the hospital?" Hyung looked nervous but calm. "Well..."

Flashback

At the garage of the location, yoongi's gang and our gang were facing eachother. There was a line that if anyone crosses it a bomb will instantly go off. Your gang was there cause of our boss. He done lots of things wrong. That's why Yoongi want him out of everyone's life. Deal with deal. How you lost your memory was. Our boss actually showed up. That explosive line that we were close but never would touch moved towards you. Once it was going towards you everyone was running out the door. Yoongi and his gang tried to help you also. One of our gang members cut the line so you were free. Although the building exploded you guys left. Jungkook and you were the only one hurt. You in the head him in the arm. He was behind you protecting you. But I heard a object was flying in the sky. It must've hit you two.

End of flashback

Taehyung made his hands into a fist. "Your boss hurt us all" Namjoon touched my hands and looked into my eyes. "Hyung why did you joined his gang?" Namjoon took a sip of his coffee and sigh

"he's my dad"

I nodded. My phone started to ring, the caller ID was Jimin. I sigh thinking fine I'll go pick it up. "Excuse me hyung I'll be right back" I walked outside of the cafe picking up the call. "Hel-" A angry and loud Jimin picked up

"Where are you! Why did you leave! Do you know how worried I am!" "Don't worry hyung I'll be back in a few days, okay?" His voice still sounded angry but his tone was lower. "Where are you then?" Should I tell him? "Just with a friend of mine"

I heard a beep.

The call has end. A new message appeared though.

Jimin: I know your hanging out with him Tae, he's no good though, we're coming to pick you up

Taehyung eyes were wide. Do they know I'm hanging out with him?" Taehyung are you okay" Namjoon was now standing next to him. "Yeah yeah can we go shopping down town?" Namjoon nodded and we walk to the car.

"He's no good?"