Chapter 13 Safe

Taehyung quickly made it to coffee shop where him and Namjoon was meeting. Ting the bell made while going through the door. "Taehyung-ah over here" I saw Namjoon waving while smiling. Taehyung made it over to the table. He was greeted with a coffee. "Thanks hyung" Namjoon looked flustered "You haven't call me that in a while..." Taehyung smiled. After taking a sip of coffee I started talking. "So who made that note?" Hyung stretched "Before that can I take a contact photo from you?" I was confused but agreed.

"Thanks bro" I nodded again "So um the note?" He heard a noise that sounded like a text message being sent

"Thanks bro" I nodded again "So um the note?" He heard a noise that sounded like a text message being sent. "Mm it was Jimin" He grinned. What? Jimmine? "Um are you sure?" Hyung nodded. What? Is that why he been nice to me????? That's what the note did say. The bell jingled again and Namjoon smirked. He reached his hand out to shake. I was about to accepted but it got yanked away. I looked up. "Yoongi hyung?" Taehyung decided to look at Namjoon but he was gone. "Your late Taehyungie" he said in a cold tone. He pulled me out of the chair and started out the door. "H-hyung?" Yoongi didn't look back and kept going "I didn't have a watch on me!" We went in the car and it was a silent trip home. Once we got home he grabbed my hand to his room.

Author note: Not a smut but um

Yoongi let go of me and looked at me. "Why are you with him?" I sigh "Hyung! He's your bro-" Yoongi pushed me against the wall. We're so close together. "No he's not" Before I could say anything he shoved his lips onto mine.

I tried to push him off but he was good at what he was doing it made me fall into a trance. I gave up and kiss him back. This was a dream until he stopped and backed up. He smirked. "Did you like that Taehyung?" He came back to me.

Taehyung nodded.

It seemed familiar to him. Yoongi kisses him again but rougher. It didn't feel like love and passion but a punishment. He then tried to push his hyung off again. But Yoongi held him back. They stopped for air. "Hyung.. I'm sorry." Yoongi sigh and rubbed his lip. He pouted and it was the cutest thing he saw. Taehyung didn't think but pulled him to a hug. He felt safe with this hyung for some reason.

"Let's go to bed" Yoongi said. Tae was very sleepy, so tired that he didn't get to hear what his hyung said last. "I love you Taehyung"