Chapter 17 Symbol

"Yoongi~ take these off of me" I said annoyingly "No I want you next to me always" Yoongi said while finishing putting on the handcuffs.

He wanted us to get along more. I agreed cause I felt kinda bad. He was worrying a lot.

We all decided in the morning we would get a tattoo for the gang. They're still thinking of if I should get one but I wouldn't mind. Taehyung chatted with his hyung for a while. Then He closed his eyes and went to sleep with Yoongi close by him.

In the morning Taehyung and Yoongi both agreed to take the handcuffs off for going to the restroom.

"V-shii!!"

I heard Jungkook coming and soon barging through the door. "Can't wait to get a tattoo" Yoongi came out of the bathroom wiping his hair with a towel. Jungkook looked at both of him with curious eyes. "You guys having fun with the handcuff things" Taehyung shrugged and laid down on the bed.  Until he heard a click. He looked at his wrist and groaned. "Cmon lets go" Yoongi said gesturing us to leave the room.

We all made it to the tattoo shop. "Okay who's going first?" Jin went up first. Oldest to youngest.

Tattoo-

Tattoo-

I had to sit next to Yoongi while he was getting his. He decided to put his on his forehead under his bangs.

He started shaking kinda cause it was his first tattoo. Making him hold my hand tighter. I laughed inside.

How cute.

When it was my turn they asked again. "hey Tae you sure you want one." I felt Yoongi hand on my neck rubbing a spot that was purplish red. He whispered "Don't you have one already." Taehyung blushed. Swooshing his hand away.

"Y-yeah I want one"

Me and Yoongi walked up to the spot. I told the artist I wanted it under my jaw near my ear. I waited for the needle to prick.

Now we all have a symbol of who's gang were in.

Taehyung was thinking about the night he met that man. Hmm I'm not in in the gang yet, so I should get a job too.

"Hey Jin hyung can I join a model agency?" Jin looks curious but nodded "That would fit you well"

End of chapter 17

Happy 6th yr anniversary!!