Chapter 8 Who?

Taehyung looked frantically around as there were only darkness for his eyes. The smoke was getting in his lung and he started coughing. Air was running out! Beep beep beep! Taehyung coughed and he started seeing light. He was in a bed with people near by.

"Where am I?"

He tried to move but wires were on him. A man in a white jacket made a gesture to stay down, and that's what Taehyung did. "How are you feeling"

The man flashed a light at his eyes.

"I'm okay I think, what am I doing here?" He dismisses the other people. While the man was doing that Taehyung made a decision the man was a doctor. "You were brought by your friends here" He looked confused "I'm sorry doctor who?" The doctor gave sad eyes and nodded "From your data I'm sorry but you lost some memory" Shocked. I did? My head did hurt I guess. "C-can I see them?" Taehyung asked. He thought maybe if he sees them his so call memory will come back.

The doctor nodded and left. In came a guy blonde hair.

"Taehyung!" The guy put his bag down and came and hug me

"Taehyung!" The guy put his bag down and came and hug me. I didn't know what to do. Who was this guy? "Uhh hello" I looked over and seeing the doctor looking at us. "Are you okay?" The guy backed up and looked at the doctor "I'm sorry Jimin he lost his memory." The guy was name Jimin. "W-what" his eyes were about to burst with tears, but he held them back.

He smiled at the doctor "Thanks for helping him doctor." And bowed. This Jimin was polite. The doctor left us. The conversation between me and Jimin was awkward at first, but we got along just fine he told me some stuff about the things I forgot.
Suddenly the door burst open. Me and Jimin both looked over. A smol guy was standing there. He seem calm.

"Jimin" the guy said.

Jimin got up from next to outside the door. He closed it behind. The man walked towards Taehyung. "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you" he sat near me and touched my hand I flinched. The sigh and moved his hand.

"I'm Yoongi"

he reached his hand out to shake this time. Taehyung shook it happily and smiled. "Nice to meet you Yoongi hyung" Yoongi looked at Taehyung eyes for a while and down to his lip "Uh so were we friends?" Taehyung said. Silence came. "We were married" His eyes widened from Yoongi's words. "What!" A nurse came in and went to a machine. "Sir don't make the patient stress to much" and left. Taehyung took deep breathe. "I'm sorry hyung I wish I rememb-" Yoongi cut him off with his lips. They seem familiar.....