Chapter 23 All here for now

*Beep beep* It was already night time. Someone texted him. Once he got to a red light, he checked it.

Unknown caller
"Meet me here hyung"
*********-*
Who is this? Yoongi groaned when he recognized the number. He thought for a second "He works with him...I could know what's going on" Once the Light turn green he stepped on the gas to the exit.

Yoongi pov

Sitting down at the table. "Talk Namjoon" He looked up from his phone. "Nice seeing you too hyung" He drank the coffee he ordered and started to talk.

"I supposed you want to know about Taehyung?" I just stared at him. He grinned "If I'm going to tell you atleast let me start from the beginning" Before I could say anything he started how Taehyung was going to his house. Soon I got bored and kept thinking how scared he must be, Bad thoughts start to get to my head. (I'm such a bad hu-) I'm not really a husband now am I?

Namjoon was going to start talking again. But he stopped. "H-hyung we gotta go." I stood up with him

"Go?"

He nodded "I-I they are in danger! I realized that Taehyung was actually good for you. We gotta go hyung!" He said it so fast I couldn't get some. I grabbed his arm. "What did you do!" He shook his head and pulled me with him out the door. Once we were in the car he stepped on the gas.

"Care to explain?" I said. Looking over to him Namjoon was sweating looking kinda nervous but at the same time relaxed. "Well you see I wanted too... separate you with all of them..Hyung! Before you say something I want you to know I know I was wrong I made a mistake so... here's the plan."

Taehyung POV

Blood going down my face again. Leaving a burning feeling. "Leave him!" I don't know why. Mr.Kim was here. He's been shouting at me to leave Yoongi? I couldn't think straight since I'm getting punched when saying. "No" He started to ramble again. I zoned out into thoughts though. It was a day when I was with Jungkook. I was watching how cool he was knowing all these attack and defense moves.

"Hyung I can teach you if you want" Jungkook said without turning around. Taehyung agreed and they practice for hrs.

I got out of my thoughts when Mr.Kim stopped talking. I saw his fist coming zooming fast towards my face. He wasn't fast enough for me.

I dodge it and kicked him with my leg. He stumbled back, holding his stomach. "Guys get him in the room" He glared at me and smirked. The guys picked me up and walked me down this hallway.

Dark of course but some lights were on. After taking all the chain off of me they threw me in a cell. When the lights turned off and the guys left. I cried, every punch burned. I wanted to stop crying but I couldn't it hurts.

"Taehyung-ah stop crying please" a sound came from the cell next to him. He wiped his tears and stood up to the the opening with bars next to him. "J-Jimin?"

I heard some moving around

I heard some moving around. Soon a hopping Jimin came. Jungkook started laughing. "Your all here?" I saw Jungkook pick up Jimin so he can be at the window. Jimin was there!

I started to tear up again but with happiness. Jimin put his hands through the bars opening and wiped my tears away. "Don't cry we're here to get you." Jimin soon went away and Jungkook was there smiling. "Yeah but we kinda got caught." I smiled feeling glad that they're there.

"Gets some rest Taehyung" Taehyung pouted. "I wish I was in that cell."  Jin came up to the window and patted my hand. "Sleep well~" I went down from the window and tried to sleep peacefully.

Couple mins later

"Whoever it is here I'll make sure to get you out"
"Us too, do you think Yoongi hyung is okay he hasn't came yet..." Taehyung heard some talking. "He's fine, only a few more minutes until it's time" Taehyung slowly got up since he still had cuts and bruises. Reaching up to the window he laid on it. "Atleast Taehyung will be-" "I'll be what guys?"

Everyone kinda jumped back. "U-uh" Jimin looked at Jin. He was shaking his head. "Jin hyung tell me"
Everyone sigh looking anxious.

"One of us 4 is getting shot"

Taehyung grabbed the bars handle.  "What! Why you guys!" Jin came up and quiet him down. "Jin hyung I think you should tell him the whole deal" Jhope slipped in. Jin glared back at him. "No he doesn't need to know." Taehyung was confused he needed answers. His heart beat started to go quicker.

"Don't leave me"

"we're not tae" He started to shake. "W-whats the whole deal? Tell me hyung" Jin sigh holding my hands now. "It's rather one of us or you-"

"Me it'll be me you guys go I'll stay here" Jin sigh again. "No tae..." Taehyung stepped back from the window and went on the floor. "You'll be surprise what I do..." Nothing can be heard after that.