Chapter 12 Note ways

Once Taehyung opened the door to their house there were no members around. He shrugged and went to his and jimin's room. The door had a crack in it. Taehyung didn't think much he just wanna go to sleep and let his mind rest.

"Where'd you go Taehyung?"

A cold voice made a chill ran through his body. "Yoongi?" Yoongi was sitting on his bed. He walked over to him. But he got up so he stood there awkwardly. "Well uh what are you doing here?" I said fidgeting with my fingers.

"I'm here to talk with you" We both sat down on the bed. "What you wanna talk about?" Taehyung looked at his hyung's face. How his face looks perfect. His eyes looked down to his lips. They looked soft and pink. Yoongi touched Taehyung hand getting his attention. He snapped out of it and looked up at Yoongi. "Nice to know that you like how I look" he smirked. Taehyung felt weird it felt hot and he was turning red.

What is this feeling?

Taehyung looked down at his hand in Yoongi's. "I know what you did, don't act so loyal" Taehyung felt his hand jerked back. Yoongi got up and left without looking back.
Why did I married this man? He groaned and lay in the mountains of blankets.

"Taehyung~ wakey wakey"

I heard someone trying to wake me up so I turned the other way. "Hey! I made breakfast for you" Breakfast?! Taehyung sat up quickly "I was sleeping for that long Jimin!" Jimin laughed and fell on the bed. "No dinner is ready" Taehyung glared at him and grabbed a pillow. "You better run hyung" Jimin gulped and skirted away. Taehyung came after him with a pillow. He was about to get Jimin when he smelled dinner.

"Ooo Jin hyung whats for dinner?" Taehyung happily skipped over there to the table. "We're eating (Your favorite food)" He smiled at that. Jimin messed with his hair "I'll get your plate" He nodded.  The plate arrived and it was beautiful. "Ah Taehyung let me cut it up for you" Jimin said. Why was he acting so nice. "Uh do I owe you anything?" Jimin finished and looked at Taehyung. "Cute but no you don't" Taehyung shrugged it away.

Once I finished my dinner Jhope told me that they were going to work. "This late?" Jhope nodded and left out the door. Hmm this might be a gang thing. Taehyung started putting up peace signs and gun signs "Oh yeah gang gang" Their was a piece of paper on his bed.

The person who acts nice will become your life

Taehyung looked confused. Who put this here?

I felt kinda lonely.

He went in his phone to the messages. Jiminie hyung put all the other members in. With my supervision. Hmm a unread message is from Namjoon.

Unknown (Namjoon)

I know who put that note

Taehyung was shocked how'd he knew? He decided to ask. But he only said he has his way. Curiosity took over him and he decided to meet him. It was getting boring being alone. He decided to tell Yoongi hyung since he was the "leader"

Cold leader 🤫 -clicked

Tae: Heyyy hyung ima head out of the house

3 mins later

Cold leader 🤫: Why? Where are u going

Tae: Uhh somewhere

He didn't want them to know yet.

Cold leader 🤫: No. now go to sleep

Tae: It's too early for me

5 mins later

Cold leader 🤫: Fine I'll let you go out if you sleep in my room tonight make sure you come back before I come back

Tae: What if I don't?
Delivered

Taehyung sigh. He thought about what his hyung said while leaving to meet up with a rival, and brother in law.

End of Chapter 12

The note? Will Taehyung make it back before they get back?

Author note - Thanks for 200 reader. I purple you 💜💕