Chapter 7 Hunting lies

WEROOWEDOOO! Taehyung got up from a loud siren. He threw his pillow off the bed and went to see what is going on. There sat the siren

"JHOOOOOOOOPE!!!!" He stopped and looked at me innocently

"Good morning V" He started making v signs with his fingers. Taehyung sigh how can he be mad at this angel.

"HOSEOK SHUT THE F-" Yoongi? He stopped what he was about to say. Me and Hobi laughed. He groaned "Cmon get ready we're going to track." We nodded and went to change.

We hopped in our vans with all our tech stuff

We hopped in our vans with all our tech stuff. "Hey hyung can you click that button so we can go there"

there was a lot of hyungs to Jungkook wouldn't be me.

"Hello???"

Yoongi didn't turn around so- "I MEAN YOU V" I got startled from his change of tone. "Fine fine" I clicked the button on the laptop and we were on our way.

"Goodnight guys tell me when we're there" I said resting my eyeballs. "Taehyung wake up we're here" I got up and stepped inside of the building. Why is it always a warehouse.

It's dark and only sheet of light shone. Gives me the chills. "Scared V hyung?" I turned around with no expression. I shrugged. "Okay guys lets split" I heard Jin hyung said.

Beep beep!

"hey guys what that beeping?" Before I could finish I got shoved to the side. Smoke was in the air "Sheet we fell into a trap" I heard Jin hyung said. "PUT YOUR WEAPONS DOWN OR MY GANG WILL SHOOT."

A loud booming voice came I look up and saw. Kim Namjoon. I stood up with the others and we got our guns ready. "I see you have fell into our trap" He sarcastically said, I rolled my eyes "Please you probably have him here and just covering up" I heard Jimin hyung said harshly.

He laughed darkly. He noticed me and stared for a while. "How about we make a deal" He started to walk near me. Yoongi stepped in front of me with a gun. "Don't worry brother there's a mile line where I should be and where you should be without exploding each other up."

He smiled. A gunshot was sounded. And kookie fell on the floor, Jin hyung caught him. I was alarmed and was about to shoot. "Dumb@$$! You weren't supposed to shoot!"

He yelled at the guy on the floor bleeding from a bullet from our gang. "Yoongi-" He gave a signal for Jin and Jungkook to leave.

"You will pay for hurting our members". Hyung was getting intimidating. But my anger rose as to the guy laying on the floor for shooting my poor Jungkook.

"Oh Kim Taehyung! My brother in law" in law? No way. He saw my shocked expression and held up his hand "sorry soon to be brother in law" he winked and smirked.

He pulled out his phone "Watch this my brother in law" I put on a intimidating look. I felt Yoongi tug on my hand. I looked over. He was shaking his head. I shrugged. What could go wrong?

Namjoon press play and we watched. I saw Yoongi when he was younger with Namjoon. ("Your dating him Yoongi?" He gave a glare at Namjoon "Yes I am!" Namjoon look taken back but smirked "Why would you date him??) This time Yoongi was urging me to go. I turned back to the video ("Because! I want another person in my gang! We need help with work.") He stopped the video and grinned. "So you only dated me for work?" My heart hurt from saying that "V I can expl-" "It's true my future brother he planned it since he decided to choose you" sadness filled my heart but I kicked it out. Anger came instead.

"Yoongi?" I know I shouldn't take namjoons word so I'll ask him. He hung his head low. "So He is right?" I yelled I pushed him to look at me. But where he stepped made us all regret.

Beep beep!

Darkness came. Was it all a dream or did I pass out from the smoke?