PART 12

First of all a biggggg sorry to all of you for being late.

And a good news I wish to say you all is that i will not finish this ff in 4 to 5 parts.

Now let's move on to the story.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The scene begins in raglak's room.
Laksh was holding the hands of Ragini where there is a bandage.

Suddenly Ragini wakes up.

Ragini  :  Laksh didn't you sleep.

Laksh  :  How can I bachcha?? Do you how it pains to me seeing this in your hand

Ragini  :  Laksh don't worry 😓😓😓😓

Laksh  :  😭😭😭😭😭

Ragini  :  Laksh please stop crying.

Ragini hugs him.

Laksh why are you crying like this? I thought you are a stong man who will tavkle every situation by his own way but you are crying like a kid for this small incident.

Laksh  :  Ragini I can tolerate anything but I can't see you in tears and pain bachcha. Do you know why i always say 'bachcha stop crying. I can't see you in tears'. Because when I see in tears it aches here (shows his heart)

Ragini  :  😢😢😢😢😢😢 Laksh can I say something??

Laksh  :  Say it na bachcha.

Ragini  :  I always yearned for a mom's love from childhood. Whenever I see any kids with their mom I will be thinking that if my maa was there with me she would have been loved me this much. I don't know what is the reason for her hateness on me that she throwed me in a dustbin. Rathna maa was my caretaker in the ashram. But no one could fill the place of a mom right. But today in your care I saw my mom laksh. I couldn't ecplain this feeling becoz I have never experienced this. I do agree that ap maa treat me as her own daughter. But this feeling is something unexpressable.

Laksh hugs her tightly.

Laksh  :  Shhh bachcha no more sorrows. What if youe mom left you? She has just lost a precious gem. I am damn sure she must be a cursed one for losing a daughter like you.

Ragini cups laksh mouth.

Ragini  :  Laksh don't say that even if she turn ups today I will accept her. I want to call her as maa and hug her once. I want to hear my name once from her mouth. I want to sleep in her lap😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Laksh  :  Bachcha no more cries now lets leave this topic. You go and fresh up.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At ashram,

The lady comes in front of the ashram gate.

I think I should not go in if I went in and if rathna says ragini about this then it would be a blunder.

She tries to move but Rathna saw her. She runs near her.

Rathna  :  Stop. Where are you going? You came after this much years. Don't you want to see your daughter's face.

The lady with tears in her eyes turns and is revealed to be Janaki