She Did It ❤️

Nikki's Pov

What I saw broke my heart in half someone did this on purpose and I think I knew who did this ! But I need proof !!

Coverly: Omg how could this have happened it was in the closet !

Nikki couldn't speak all she could do was stand their looking at her dress as tears ran down her face Cove began to worry so she went to get Brie !

Cove: Brie you have to help Nikki !

Brie: What happened ?

Cove: Dad wanted to see Nikki in her dress so I brought it down stairs from the closet and when I opened the box it was ruined ! Someone cut it up or something ! And it has black marks !! And Nikki is just crying !

Brie: Omg !!

She runs to Nikki and then Coverly runs to tell Carol and Lisa !

She goes to them where everyone happens to be and Coverly explains everything !!

Darlando(Steves Boyfriend) : Omg how could someone do such a thing !

Lisa: I'm going to see Nicole !

Carol: I'll go with you !

Darlando: I'll go too !

They leave !!

JD: I'm going to check who did this !

John: How ?

JD: I've put some security camera up not in the rooms but in the closets and hallways especially the ones that have windows !

John: Good !!

Kelly's Pov

Oh god ! Ashley is going to get in trouble ! Haha stupid brat couldn't wait to get home oh well I'm not going to punish her I'll just make it look like I am !

After a few minutes Nikki comes out of his parents room and goes into where her and John are staying ! John goes up and finds her crying on the bed crying !

John: Nicole I'm so sorry I don't know who could have done this

Nikki didn't respond ! She continued to cry ! So John pushed her over and lays her on his chest and she begins to cry more ! Then there's a knock

John: Come in !

Then his dad walks in !

John: What happened dad ?

JD: I saw who ruined Nicole's dress !

Nikki: Who ?

JD: I'm sorry to say but it was Ashley !

Nikki: I knew it !

John: You suspected her ?

Nikki: Who else would have had motive to do it ?

John: You're right !

JD: I'll leave you two alone !

He walks out and John hugs Nikki she hugs back !

John: I'm so sorry she's going to be punished !! She will not live this down ! And we'll buy you a new dress a better one ! One that naked you feel a million times prettier !

Nikki stayed silent for a minute then got off of the bed and started walking towards the door !

Nikki: I'm sorry John I....

John: You what ?

Nikki: I don't know how much more I can take ! I'm going for a walk don't wait up !