More News ❤️

Nikki's Pov

It's been a long month with my morning sickness and paparazzi following me and Jake everywhere we go and my stomach starting to show ! But thank god for Jake ! He had someone make me special clothes to hide my stomach for right now and even a few red carpet dresses for when we have to go out like next weekend when we have to be at the premiere for the Marine 4 and not that I have to be there since I'm no longer apart of the WWE ! But Jake has to be there because it's support for his younger sister who was on the production team for this specific movie ! Today Dean and Roman are coming to see me and I'm just so happy I have to explain to them what's going on and what they have to or what they should say when someone asks about me ! Brie calls me everyday asking why I'm back with Jake and how could I just move on from John like that ! It kills me not being able to tell my sister the truth but I can't I just can't ! The last time I spoke to her as seemed really sad and she said to me ! Congratulations you got your wish ! He's back with Kelly ! When I heard her say that it literally broke my heart in half ! And I simply told Brie good and I hung up ! Everyday it's hard on me seeing my belly grow ! I'm two months pregnant and the person touching my stomach kissing it and rubbing it isn't the father of my child and that breaks my heart even more but I've made my decision ! What's done is done ! There's just simply no going back !

There a knock on the door ! And Nikki goes to open the door !

Nikki: Omg yay you're here !

They come in and hug her !

Dean: Look at you your glowing and your tummy is getting so adorable !

Roman: He's right you look so cute just like Sarah !

Nikki: Aww I wish I could see her well I think after today I might be able to !

Dean: What why ?

Nikki: Come sit I'll explain everything !!

She tells them everything ! And what they plan to do to reveal that she's pregnant !

Dean: So he's going to pretend to be the father ?

Nikki: Yeah that way I don't have to hide !

Roman: Are you sure you want to do this ?

Nikki: Yes it's already decided !

Roman: Okay what do you want us to do ?

Nikki: Just take a picture of me and Jake kissing and him holding a pregnancy test that comes out positive !

Dean: Okay let's go wait are you going to take one ?

Nikki: Haha no I'm going to use the fake one from the set !

Dean: Oh okay good !

They wait for Jake to arrive and then they take the photo and they both post it on their social medias !!!

Johns Pov

I was bored I didn't have much to do Kelly had a live event to do Ashley is with Kelly's family Nicole won't take my phone calls anymore so I had nothing to do when I was in Twitter I saw a tweet from Nicole it was a picture with the caption

Unexpected❤️💋

Naturally I clicked on the picture and what do I see ? Them kissing and Jake holding up a pregnancy test and it was positive ! That shattered me I couldn't believe that after only a month of being with him she was already pregnant ! She then posted a picture with Roman and Dean with one hand on her stomach I mean there was nothing there yet but I guess symbolically there is ! And she captioned that one

Overjoyed !! Words Can't Describe What I Feel Right Now ❤️

I hated this I called her and for once in a whole month she answered !