Missing Picture ❤️

Still in Johns Parents House !

Nikki: Umm can you give us a moment ?

Carol: Of course !

JD: We'll be outside if you need anything !

Nikki nodded and they left !

John: Are you really doing this are you really leaving for the next year ?

Nikki: Yes !

John: When did you plan on telling me ?

Nikki: Why should have I ? I didn't even tell Brie or anyone else in my family for that matter

John: Need I remind you your my wife

?

What they didn't know was that everybody in the house was listening to this conversation !

Nikki: John a priest in Paris married us ! There's not witnesses no legal documents signed if you try to hold that against me I'll deny it !

John: Why ?

Nikki: Because I just want to be done with this already !

John: Nicole I love you !

Nikki: John I love you too ! I love with all my heart and it's killing me not telling you what I've been going through and what I'm dealing with but its what's best for Ashley !

John: What about us ?

Nikki: You're only concern should be your daughters happiness ! And what I think would make her happy would be if you got back with Kelly !

John: But that will never make me happy ! There's a reason we divorced !

Nikki: Yeah well the universe has a funny way of saying hey maybe the first time wasn't bad so why don't you try it again and maybe thats what I'm doing too !

John: What do you mean ?

Nikki: My ex husband you know the one I got married to when I was 20 ?

John: Yeah ?

Nikki: He's the producer of the film ! And I will be seeing him a lot so maybe this is the universe way of saying give him a second chance and its telling you and Kelly to do the same !

John: Forget what the universe has to say ! Think about you and think about me !

Nikki: I am !! Because for 7 months I had to deal with her judgment and ridicule ! And she said things to you behind my back ! And I'm not about to let some kid talk bad about me but you see she's not just some kid ! She's your kid ! And there's not enough money in the world to change that ! And I'll be honest if there was a way for me to change things I would but I wouldn't erase her from your life or mine ! I would make her like me or try to understand why she has this hatred towards me and fix it !

John: Nicole.....

Nikki: John please don't make this any harder that it has to be ! Now if you'll excuse me I have something I need to do !

She stepped outside and told Sophia to go sit down with her

Nikki: Oh my little Sophia !

Sophia: Auntie coco did you and uncle John break up ?

Nikki: Yeah we did !

Sophia: It's that girls fault isn't it ?

Nikki: No she's your cousin and I want you to love her okay ! Nothing is her fault ! It's just things happen and grown ups don't always agree and we need to be apart sometimes for a while and sometimes forever !