Phil ?

Johns Pov

I woke up and Nicole was still sleeping and cuddling next to me I've missed this so much ! I love watching her sleep even though that I know right now she is such pain ! I know she didn't love Jake the way she loved me but it still hurt her he did so much for her he was there for her when I wasn't ! And I thank god that he was with her when I couldn't be !

He kissed the top of her head and she woke up !

Nikki: Oh morning !

John: Morning !

He said as she hugged her tight !

Nikki: Not to tight haha I'm fat now !

John: You're not fat your pregnant !

Nikki: So you're not mad ?

John: No ! I'm not I mean you obviously had your reasons to hide this from me and I don't blame you !

Nikki: You're not just saying that because of what's going on ! You're not going easy on me are you ?

John: Haha no it's okay I mean it !

Nikki: Okay good !

John then started to rub her belly and it made her sad

Nikki: John please don't do that not right now !

John: Why ?

Nikki: Because Jake use to wake me up this way and that's the last thing he did to me I'm sorry I know it's not fair it just makes me sad but it will be over soon !

John: No it's fine I understand !

Nikki smiles at him and kisses him !

Nikki: I hope that makes it up for it !

John: It sure does !

She leans in and kisses her more

Nikki: Mmmm....... I wish I could continue this but I have a long day ahead of me !

John: Can I help you ?

Nikki: Sure we'll first I have to call his mom I mean him and his sister already know but I have to tell them about him being cremated and that alone will take an hour haha oh god give me strength to deal with his mom !

John: If he can't I will !

Nikki: Haha thanks ! I'm going to go shower and I'll see you down stairs !

John: Can I join you ?

Nikki: Eww no I'm fat !

John: Nicole I think you're more gorgeous than ever !

Nikki: Thank you but no just thinking about you seeing me naked now makes me feel uncomfortable !

John: Fine I'll order some breakfast for everyone !

Nikki: Thank you the take out menus are in the kitchen ! I would say there's food in the fridge but today was kind of the day of the day me and Jake were supposed to head out to San Diego and buy a house ! So we didn't go grocery shopping !

John: It's okay don't worry about it !

Nikki: Okay remember I'm eating for 3 !

John: Yes I know haha !

Nikki: Wait John are you really okay with all of this I mean I never meant for this to happen this way it's just that with Ashely hatred towards me I felt like we couldn't be apart of each others lives one of us had to go and that was me ! I wasn't about to take her from you again but then in a way I was doing the same because remember the night you saw me and Dean at the hospital ?

John: Where you took him because he hit his head ?

Nikki: Yeah but the thing is that ! We lied I was there because that night in my match Kelly kicked my stomach it hurt so much Dean took me to the hospital and that's when I found out I was 3 weeks pregnant ! I told Stephanie and Hunter that same night and well the next night I put my title on the line !

John: The only thing I will tell you is that I just don't like or even understand the fact that you chose not to tell me you went through all this stuff just so you wouldn't have to tell me and all because you couldn't handle being hated by my daughter ?

Nikki: Yes you don't think that's a good enough reason ?

John: You know I do but at the same time I don't ! Because she's my kid and I guess I have to be responsible for her actions now that Kelly just disappeared !

Nikki: Disappeared ?

John: I broke things off with her and she got mad she left Ashley with me and I haven't heard from her for about 3 weeks !

Nikki: Wow well honestly I don't care about Kelly so I'm going to shower !

John just laughed and walked away !

Downstairs John is waiting for the food when there's a knock on the door he opens the door and is surprised to see who's there !

John: Phil ?

Phil: Yeah hey is Nicole here.......

A/N

I'm adding punk ! Just to stir things up a bit ! 😊