Regret ❤️

Nikki's Pov

It's been days since I left Canada ! 2 days after the funeral me and John packed up my stuff and we headed out to Florida ! The day before everyone helped me pack up Jakes house ! It was painful to see all those memorize all the things he has saved over the years ! I have his clothes to charity and shoes and also all the furniture and food I gave them to a local church ! I kept the really important stuff like pictures and little things that meant the world to him and I shipped them to his mom and his sister ! Some I kept because they meant the world to me ! So turns out Dean, Roman and Randy already knew this whole Kelly thing and we're finding a way to expose the truth ! John already submitted a request for full custody for Ashely and me as her adoptive mother I hope everything goes good !!

John: Are you ready to talk to her about this ?

Nikki: Yeah I hope she's happy about it !

John: I'm sure she will be !

Nikki: I sure hope so !

John then started yelling out

John: Ashley can you come down here please !

Ashley runs down stairs !

Ashley: Yes daddy ?

John: Me and Nicole wanted to talk to you about something !

Ashley: What is it ?

Nikki: Well you know I'm pregnant right ?

Ashley: Yes mommy !

Nikki smiled every time she heard Ashley say mommy because it warmed her heart !

Nikki: And you know daddy's the father of my babies right ?

Ashley: Yeah !

John: So how do you feel about that ?

Ashley: I'm happy I'm going to have baby brothers !

Nikki: So you don't mind at all ?

Ashley: No I'm happy ! I'll be honest I think I would be mad if it was girls or one girl in there !

Nikki: Why ?

Ashley: Because then I wouldn't be daddy's little girl ! I want to be the only princes !

John: Aww come here !

She sat in the middle of John and Nikki

John: You'll always be the little princess !

Nikki: Mine too now we're going to have two little prince's !

Ashley: And I'm going to be a big sister !

John: Yes now go get ready for dinner !

Ashley: I love you daddy !

She said giving him a kiss

John: I love you too princess !

Ashley: I love you mommy and I love you my little babies

She said as she hugged her and kissed her belly !

Nikki: I love you too now go on !

She nods and leaves to get ready for dinner ! Nikki looked at John and she got closer to him and cuddled into him !

John: What ?

Nikki: I'm just happy ! I mean I'm still a little sad you know the whole Jake thing but over all I'm happy !

John: I'm happy you're happy I love you !

Nikki: I love you too !

A couple days at the arena !