Lost

The next day !

Nikki: Ashley can you come down here ?

Ashley: Yes mom !

She runs down and hugs her !

Ashley: What happened ?

Nikki: Dinner is almost ready so wash your hands down here and when daddy gets back we have a surprise for you !

Ashley: Okay where did daddy go ?

Nikki: To get brownies ! For all of us but mostly me since the babies are craving it and you know you can't have too much sweets before bed !

Ashley: Aww why ?

Nikki: Because you have nightmares and sometimes you get hyper and stay up past your bed time !

Ashley: Fine !

After 20 minutes John comes home and they sit down for dinner !

John: So Ashley we have a surprise !

Ashley: What is it ?

John: Well Nikki why don't you tell her ?

Nikki: Okay how would you feel about going to Disneyland !?

Ashley: Omg really ?

John: Yes princess !

Ashley: I would love that !!

Nikki: Then after dinner pack your bags we leave tomorrow with uncle Randy and aunt Brie !

Ashley: Yay !!!!

She runs to hug Nikki and John !

Nikki: I take it your happy !

Ashley: Yes I've never gone ! I would ask Kelly and she never wanted to take me !

John: Well never again ! Come on finish dinner !

Ashley: Okay !!

Later that night !

Nikki: Seeing her happy made me smile !

John: Yeah me too ! Hey you sure your up for all the walking ?

Nikki: Yes it's good for me if I get tired then we can just rent one of those wheel chairs !

John: Okay !

Nikki: I would hate to crush her now !

John: Okay oh by the way next week they should tell me if i get full custody and if they do you will be her legal and only mother !

Nikki: You don't know how happy that would make me and its almost times for the twins to be born !

John: I know we need to finish the nursery !

Nikki: Yeah well I know it will be blue ! Haha and I want this huge teddy bear on there ! But not painted but a flat teddy bear that we can stick up there !

John: I think I know where we could get one !

Nikki: And I wasn't black mahogany wood for thief cribs !

John: With the blue sheets ?

Nikki: Yes and I want all the furniture to be black ! Maybe add a pop of white in there but the main colors blue and black !!

John: Okay just call Jen !

Nikki: I will after tomorrow !

John: Okay now sleep ! We have a long weekend ahead of us !

Nikki: Okay !

He leans in to kiss her !

John: I love you !

Nikki: I love you too !

They next day they head to Disneyland !

They spend all days getting on rides and taking pictures and building memories !

Ashley: Mommy ! Daddy ! Can I go on their ?!?!

Nikki: Yeah but you have to go by yourself so know that we will be on that side when we go out !

Ashley: Okay !

She gets on the ride and after the ride stops she gets off Nikki sees that she gets off and is waiting for her to come back but when she notices that she is taking a long time they start to worry and head to look for her but they can't find her..........