Gone

3 months later in Boston !

Sophia and Ana are playing doctor when Coverly and Carol walk into the room !!

Sophia: Here's you're ultrasound Ma'am !

Ana: Thank you

Coverly: Where did you get that ?

Sophia: I found it in the bushes at Noelles birthday party !

Carol takes it and looks at it !

Coverly: Omg it's Nikki's ! It's says she was one month pregnant !

Carol: Nikki was already pregnant when she left !

Coverly: Sophia next time you find something like this you have to show us okay !

Sophia: Mommy why are you saying its Nicole's if it says Stephanie ?

Carol: Baby Nikki's full name is Stephanie Nicole Garcia- Colace ! We call her Nikki or Nicole or coco !

Sophia: Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to keep it I just thought you would take it away from me !

Coverly: We are but just for right now we will give it back !

Carol: We have to tell John !

Coverly: We have to fly out to where he is and we have to make that Dean guy take us to her !

Carol: Yes come on !

They tell everyone what they have just discovered and Matt, Coverly, Carol and John sir fly out to where John is !

In Canada !

Nikki's Pov !

I'm 6 months pregnant people think I'm either about 4 or 5 months pregnant oh god I've kept this secret for so long and my hormones are like crazy we have sped up the process of the movie so we will be finished sooner then we expected ! And I'm happy that way me and Jake can move out to San Diego and start my life there of I don't know I might just stay here in Canada I love it but I do miss San Diego and my family their a little mad but over all happy that I'm pregnant and happy ! Jake has been wonderful and I haven't even mentioned the best part !! I'm having TWIN BOYS !! When the doctor told me I was so happy I cried for about an hour I was just so happy I already named them ! One will be named Mason John Jr. ! And the second one will be named Carter Anthony Jr. And they will care Johns lasts name I feel like I should tell him but I have no idea what I'm doing !

Jake: Hey look I saw this today and I just had to get it for the babies !

He showed her two matching Eagles jerseys

Nikki: Aww Jake their precious !! I can't wait to take them to their first football game you with us of course !!

Jake just smiled and hugged her !

Jake Pov

Oh my dearest Nicole how I wish I could tell you that my days are numbered any day now I might collapse I know I'm going to cause you pain when it happens but this was my way of helping you and my way of spending my last few days with the one that got away !

With John !

Johns Pov

I've missed Nicole so much these past few months I wouldn't even know where to begin ! To explain just how much I've missed her ! I broke things off with Kelly and of course she was pissed but I didn't care she asked for sometime off and she left Ashley with me ! I'm happy though and the only reason I'm happy is because Ashley makes me smile ! And I'm supposed to be happy wit her that's what Nicole wanted and that's why I should be for her I've seen pictures of her she looks so adorable with her belly ! I hope she's at least happy which I'm sure she is !