Knocked Out...

Nikki's Pov
I was bored and John hadn't returned from talking to Randy ! So I decided to turn on the tv and what I saw broke my heart

News Anchor: Police just issued an Amber Alert for the child of John Cena ! The child was reportedly taken from the hospital that girlfriend Nikki Bella gave birth to twin boys today ! If any of you have seen this child pleaser call the police !

Nikki started crying and went outside and she saw John and everyone outsides !

Nikki: What's going on why are they saying on the news Ashley was kidnapped ?

John just went over to hug her !

John: Kelly took her and we can't find her !
Nikki: Why didn't you tell me ?
Brie: We didn't want to alarm you ! You should be resting and taking care of Mason and Carter !
Nikki: But Ashley....
Randy: We will find her !
John: Yes please ! Go back lay down and take care of the babies we will find her I promise !!
Nikki: Find but let me know anything I should don't keep things from me !!
John: Yes fine I'm sorry we didn't say anything about this !
Nikki: It's fine just please let me know ?
John: Yes go lay down turn off the tv and sleep !

She nodded and went back inside !

Brie: Well that went well !
John: It's probably because she's still a little sedated !
Randy: Maybe now what do we do ?
John: I have no idea where she could have taken her !
Brie: Thera no place where you think she could be a house a place somewhere ?
Randy: What about that Cabin ?
John: The cabin !!

He grabs his keys and runs out of the hospital !

Brie: John !!

No one was able to stop him !!

The cabin !

Kelly: He should be here any minute ! I know it then we can continue on with this !

Then John comes in through the doors but Kelly was smart and she hid behind the door and when John walked a little further in she hit him over the head and knocked him out.....