Plans

Brie's Pov

I couldn't let some child ruin my sisters happiness ! John is Nikki's happiness and he just came around to his senses with this whole marriage and kids things so to have my sister give up on what she worked so hard to get just because of one little girl who is probably being influenced by her mother ? I won't let that happen John and Nikki deserve to be together !!

Brie: Nicole don't say that !!

Nikki: Why not Brianna aren't I right ? If his daughter doesn't love me why am I in his life ?

Brie: Because he loves you ! And you love him !

Nikki: I know but....

Brie: But nothing now come on this is supposed to be a fun night to celebrate your engagement

Nikki: Yeah gore right come on before John thinks I'm in here crying !

Brie: Well at least you don't look like you were !

Nikki: Because I wasn't !!

Brie: I know come on !!

They head outside and sit back down the the girls and guys !! Then Randy stands up to make a toast !

Randy: I just want to say that I am so happy for you guys and for this new life you guys are embarking on ! Nicole we all see how happy you make John and we see how John makes you equally as happy !! And we can't wait to share with you guys that special day !! To John and Nicole !! And to possibly some baby Cenas ?

Brie was recording the whole things and decided to post it on twitter !!

At the hotel !!

Kelly's Pov

I was in the hotel and on twitter because do was bored Ashley was sleeping and most of the divas that I liked anyways were at Nikki's and Johns engagement dinner how rude was it that they didn't invite me ! I mean me and Ashley could have gone to the dinner then if they wanted to go to the club after I would have simply gone back to the hotel with Ashley ! Anyways I saw that Brie posted this video so I watched it it was Randy toasting then happiness and future babies ! My baby should be the only baby in his life and I should be the only woman just you wait Nicole I will get John back one way or another !!

The next day Kelly's phone rings !!

Kelly: Hello

Randy: Hey it's me I'm down stairs !

Kelly: Okay I'll be right there !

She hangs up and gets Ashley and heads down stairs !!

Ashely: Hi uncle Randy ! Aunt Brie !

Randy: Hi are you ready to meet Nikki's house in San Diego ?

Ashley: I thought it was daddy's house !

Brie: It's Nikki's you dad bought it for her but it's under her name which makes it hers !

Kelly: You be good now !

Ashley: I will !

Brie: You're lucky this weekend we get to go look at dresses for Nikki's and your dad's wedding !

Ashely: Really am I going to get a dress ?

Brie: I'm sure if your really nice to Nikki and you ask her nicely she will buy you an dress you want !!

Ashley: Okay !!

Kelly kneels down next to her and whispers to her

Kelly: Remember what we discussed !