Chapter Thirty Nine: Siamisha

TyrAnna disarmed Sam. 

He tried to run away towards his friends but she grabbed him by his tail and prepared to swing her sword. 

 "Now to execute this traitor!" Queen TyrAnna proclaimed.

 "Annie stop!" A new voice shouted. 

 TyrAnna was startled by the sound of the voice,  she dropped her sword and let go of Sam.

 "Who? Who are you? Why did you call me by that name?" She asked. 

The man was Captain Bradley Gusterson, he moved to stand between her and Sam. "Are you okay Sam?" Bradley asked his son, Sam nodded. TyrAnna was still confused and stood back waiting for an opportunity to attack. "The Queen she's under some kind of spell I saw Adimniss controlling her with her shadow vines!" Sam explained. "Let me take care of this!" Bradley said. Bradley Gusterson placed his hands on the floor. He began to whisper something and Sam could see that a bright glow surrounded him. Sam and TyrAnna were the closest and witnessed Bradley's body begin to shake as the glow intensified until they could not see him any longer. 

A bright light washed over him entirely. 

All that was left was the shape of Bradley which grew in size three times larger. The light was warm and with a flash it was gone revealing Bradley's new form.Bradley had transformed into a very large and muscular Tigris warrior his clothes had expanded to fit his size. His shirt ripped, his chest was very furry but his large gun and ammunition vest remained. TyrAnna saw who he was and her feelings were so powerful that the spell of Adimniss was melted away, it was no match for the power that Bradley had summoned with his transformation. The familiar face she now saw brought back a hope she had long forgotten. 

 "Aughustus!" She whispered. "But how? And where have you been all these years?" TyrAnna asked. 

 "Blue star Annie, its a long story but I couldn't get back here!" He explained. 

 TyrAnna began to cry, Candillice could hear her cry but could still not see too clearly, she did not see that her father Aughustus had arrived. Sam was confused and did not understand what was happening, his thoughts quickly returned to the danger, Kenneth still had the statue of Tiya, Sam turned his head to look at Kenneth. "Alright I've seen enough we gotta get this statue back to my Dad!" Kenneth told Lurkis. The Grotesques began to move forward. Just as everyone was preparing to fight, the ceiling started to shake. 

Several drop ships broke through and landed in the Throne room. 

"Protolian Security forces Captain Choleska must've sent them!" Aughustus explained. 

From out of the drop ships came several Protolians armed with advanced weaponry. Reegan recognized the weapons from before when he peaked into the room aboard Nallany's Star Ship.

 "I think the Emperor just ordered the big guns!" Reegan stated. 

 "Right you are Reegan and as you have all disobeyed my orders you are all under arrest!" The Emperor's voice was heard over Reegan's communicator. He seemed agitated. 

"Where's Nally? She can't possibly be going along with this idea!" Reegan muttered. 

"She had discarded her ships orbital bombardment cannons so I have locked her out of command of her vessel for insubordination. Protolian forces secure the area and secure the Quartanitz!" The Emperor commanded. 

The Protolians proceeded to move in to arrest everyone. One of the Protolians jumped into the air to capture Kenneth, he dodged by flying the drone he was on top of toward the ceiling. Kenneth thought he was trapped and about to be caught by the Protolians. He looked around him for a way to escape, but what he saw next caused him to burst out in maniacal laughter. Hundreds of Spider bots descended from the ceiling, they were hanging by their metalic webbing. They each landed on a Protolian and crawled toward their antennae. Some Protolians had four to five crawling over them and could not remove them all. One spider bot crawled on top of Toido and attempted to find his Antennae but was unsuccessful as Toido had his removed earlier.